Big Bad Politics!

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
Oh, sure. There’s the sellouts, quacks the hacks. They go without saying. But I’m talking about genuine, dedicated medical practitioners trying to help people. The ones that, right or wrong in their information or conclusions, are practicing legitimate medicine by adhering to the proper processes. Even they can’t properly advise you on most things without a some amount of personal information unique to you.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@HorsesPlease19  
>Some nobody calls for china’s faithful servants to wage an extermination against china  
yeah nah

The only way you can wage a war against china is blitzkrieg to take over all the production facilities it’s using to make stuff LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE is dependent on, and we all know how well blitzkriegs work (namely, they don’t).
Anonymous #372F
I expect China to collapse again before anyone has the balls to make themselves a threat to it.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Barhandar

Tucker Carlson is quite fascinating for his rather militant and conspiracy-thinking stance on many things.

@Anonymous #372F

The pros would be:  
one less threat to ASEAN (Malaysia, my homeland, is one member)  
no more intruding into the South China Sea  
free Hong Kong and Canton (fascinating, hope to see them bring back Baiyue)  
freer Internet.

And hopefully no more debt or bowing down to Emperor Xi!

The cons:

less development to infrastructure (unless the rest of Asia can do something and pick up where China left off instead of expecting Chinese handouts),  
possible US occupation,  
possible terrorists among Xinjiang and Chinese nationalists (the gov of China stirs them to hate the US, but also holds them back to stop World War III).

The Chinese nationalists, today’s wumaos and tankies on Twitter and elsewhere that I saw online, might become tomorrow’s terrorists if China collapses and foreign countries try to restore order. They might think that any foreign intervention post-collapse might become the next Iraq or Afghanistan.

Those extremists on Twitter and Quora are why I don’t support the Beijing gov - they are so paranoid about the Western attacks after the Boxer Rebellion.
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
They work for a few days. It’s just that, you know, then you’re fucked because all your people are deep behind the lines and surrounded by a regrouping enemy. Unless you can grind a surrender out of them first. Which wouldn’t happen with China. Between personal pride and heritage, among other things, they wouldn’t even consider it unless you pushed them back to their last city. As things currently stand there can be no “quick war” with China. Just the sheer size of the place, alone, guarantees that. But more than that, they do have an immense military, and though it’s more men than armor only a fool thinks armor beats infantry by default.
Anonymous #372F
@Officer Hotpants  
The only way I see China being defeated militarily is through total war with multiple major powers, and that’s just asking for a nuclear apocalypse.
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #372F  
Precisely. If one realistically wanted to conquer China, one would need to wait, like with any major power, for it to collapse in on itself first. Which probably isn’t but 50 or so years off, to be fair. That, too, is a part of Chinese heritage; they can’t seem to go more than about 200 years at most without a major, bloody revolution that splits them into a multitude of smaller, feuding nations.
Anonymous #0847
There was an article on Forbes about how the CIA is going to go after loli art and I can not help but think after Epstein and one of the women on trial for trafficking many girls to be used and abused by many powerful people that this is just an attempt to keep the elites safe. You have the U.N. forcing children into sexual acts for scraps of food and cartoons is more important? It reminds me of UK police arresting the children when they were told they were being pimped to protect the ones doing it.
Anonymous #0847
@Anonymous #0847  
Apparently it is google scanning for “abuse” but I feel the point still stands they want to focus more on fiction since a lot of the elites are the ones abusing.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
I have a question: what will the US look like, if QAnon because the new government? And how would they change American society if they ruled America?

People might say that it will end up being the Middle Ages or Gilead.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@HorsesPlease19  
““Q”” is the government. They’re the CIA. That’s why they tell people to sit on their asses and do nothing but “trust the plan” instead of getting up off their asses and mobilizing.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Anonymous #372F

Perhaps the best alternatives might be a so-called “enlightened/benevolent dictatorship” (more or less like China, but not communist or fascist), a monarchy, or some philosopher king or technocracy. However, that would risk people not being able to remove a corrupt leader.

What system would you suggest?
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Barhandar  
I am sure they will catch up on, the former though? A lot of people forget the constraints of geography on what war would look like involving China. China is dependent on the sea lanes and has a massive hunger for raw materials. Which leads to choke hold points like  
Over the last 25 years, China’s imports of oil from the Persian Gulf have increased not only in absolute value but also in the Persian Gulf’s share of China’s total crude oil imports. In 1996, China imported $1.2 billion worth of oil from the Persian Gulf — 34.6 percent of its crude imports. By 2019, it imported $106.5 billion from Persian Gulf countries – 43.9 percent of its total imports of crude oil. From 2010 to 2019, Persian Gulf countries provided, on average, 48 percent of China’s oil imports. Today, China imports roughly 40 percent of its oil from the Persian Gulf.2 The Saudis sell more than one-third of this oil to China.

The US could easily could cut this off in a instant today. In 30 years time though? That is more uncertain A war with China would involve any ground invasion at all, but would be won or lost on the basis of countering it’s expansion or control elsewhere.

@HorsesPlease19  
More purer republic that has less democratic elements would be one suggestion. If you ask me, democracy and populism can still work and a element of it is needed to guard against elitism but must be accompanied with decentralization otherwise a risk of caesarism exists with a state with too much power.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide