Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Scattered memes and long threads forum threads but not much direct discussion on the topic of liking Dukat being evil. I haven’t been able to find much on it. Closest that I did find a video made on the controversy that did briefly mention her as being part of a group who had the logic “Dukat was made with Nazi allegories, ergo, Dukat = Nazi, ergo admiring Dukat = Nazi.”

@Officer Hotpants  
And from that I saw this tweet Which lead me to this article that I can’t decide if it is amusing or horrifying, what do my fellow ponybooru netizens think?

@Anonymous #0847  
Yes.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

@TheBridge  
These outraged freaks love to try to sound educated, professional and rational, “information that carried elements of anti-vax rhetoric”, when they’re nothing more than rabid animals.

I’d say it’s amusing.
Anonymous #0847
@Officer Hotpants  
I am not surprised with how the media is. They would want people to think the cop went in gun’s blazing for no reason. The 911 call someone said he had a gun and didn’t help the woman had a very thick accent so they were expecting the worse case.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
@Adan Druego  
I don’t know why. Usually I just roll my eyes at the back and forth, especially when twitter is involved and I don’t consider myself to be as harshly skeptical of the vaccines as some here though more then before. but something about this article partially gives me the creeps more so then others like this. Maybe it’s the framing. How it goes to even call a joke at Fauci’s expense “elements of anti vax rhetoric” and the way it says stuff like:  
The satirical compilation indicated his lack of faith in the vaccine.

Just feels one step further from simple pearl clutching and to the actual cult like mentality that many on the claim they have.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
The vax is as useless as the mask, but they push them all the same. This isn’t about COVID and it never was. It’s about seeing how far they can force people to accept complete falsehoods as science. Society failed the test.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
JonTron continued to instigate outrage online

The sheer hypocrisy of that part hit me almost physically.

full  
As we all know, if you drink Pepsi you’ll be dead within a week even if you’re the very picture of health. That why we had to do away with all those government mandates attempting to force people into drinking it with the threat of losing their jobs and being locked down in their homes.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The vaccine isn’t dangerous.  
Or maybe it is. We’ll have to wait and see since it wasn’t developed or administered under normal circumstances.  
If I stop posting suddenly it’s unsafe I guess.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Dex Stewart  
People deploying it are malicious, not retarded. Only specific batches are deadly. Abuse 101: you don’t abuse 100% of the time, you always butter people up so they keep coming back while you keep shitting on them.
Anonymous #0847
@Officer Hotpants  
A lot of the celebrities they look to have also been in brand commercials so that point is immaterial. They’re just mad he is not telling his audience to get it without thought. What is even more pathetic is these idiots would celebrate Pepsi if they had a vax flavor.

@Dex Stewart  
Abortions were taking too long.
Anonymous #372F
@Dex Stewart  
Probably. I mean, they already gave black communities “vaccinations” that infected them with HIV. The ones who buy into this one have it coming. Fool me twice and all that.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Dex Stewart  
No, blacks have the lowest vaccine acceptancy (for extremely good reasons, see: Tuskegee). The general population’s what getting the deathjabs, randomly.  
full

@Anonymous #0847  
What is even more pathetic is these idiots would celebrate Pepsi if they had a vax flavor.
Isn’t that just regular sugar pepsi? I mean, diabetes and obesity cause clogged arteries and heart attacks, vax causes clogged arteries and heart attacks…
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Dex Stewart  
I’m not worried about its immediate or obvious effects. Those only kill a small number of people. If it actually worked, that might be acceptable, but it doesn’t. I’m worried about what happens in 5-10 years after this untested, experimental drug that doesn’t do what it is supposed to do has been given to all of humanity. Everyone forgot about Thalidomide.
Barhandar
Artist -

@ponypony221  
*“small” but more than all other vaccines of the last 20 years combined  
If it actually worked, that might be acceptable, but it doesn’t.
It’s unacceptable because it would never work. You can’t vaccinate-ahead a respiratory disease, they mutate too quickly to 100% predict how to counteract the next one (or even the current one). You can only develop vaccines based on past viruses to give to people who didn’t have the chance to develop natural immunity (polar and space station crew, for example).  
Against pandemics, the ONLY solution with a 100% success rate is “lock the fuck up and let the spreaders die out in isolation”, and it needs to be done immediately, and because of retarded globalization, it will also completely destroy your own economy.  
I’m worried about what happens in 5-10 years after this untested, experimental drug that doesn’t do what it is supposed to do has been given to all of humanity.
Massive dropping dead and/or inability to birth in the people who’ve got genuine jab as cardiovasculary damage progresses, nothing (and retarded promotion, as per above about “abuse”) in those who’ve got saline/regular weakened virus for symptoms.  
Remember, if you get mRNA jab at first trimester of pregnancy, your child gets miscarried. It’s one hundred percent guaranteed to fuck with female reproductive system.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Barhandar  
Probably a lot of that is true, but the way I see it is that it doesn’t even matter. It’s up to the people trying to force everyone to accept this to prove that it’s safe and effective. It’s their burden of proof to make it reasonable, not anyone else’s to refuse it. They have failed. It does have known dangers, no effort has been made to determine possible long-term effects, and it doesn’t work.
Anonymous #372F
@ponypony221  
According to their logic, the only reason it doesn’t work is because not everyone has it. Because a vaccine that only protects you in the presence of other vaccinated people is soooo useful.
Anonymous #372F
@ponypony221  
The sad thing is how many people have accepted “Oh yeah, you’re gonna have a real fuckin’ bad time for the next day after taking your newest jab lmao” as normal. The levels of illness I have overheard people mention in conversations is mind blowing.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@RD8K  
““Reality”” blows. It’s worse than the Matrix. In the Matrix the machines had an obligation to keep you alive, and 99% of people were reasonably happy. In ““reality”” you barely scrape by and most people are miserable.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@RD8K  
Happy New Year’s! Is only just about to hit Texas.

@Anonymous #372F  
A few days I would say would be possibly acceptable, considering the circumstances, but odd ball stuff that I have heard from a few like IBS for six weeks or the likely chance this causes heart issues in some active people that I find less so.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide