Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
@Humble Oriathan  
The AOC one they made her look like Butt-Head.  
full  
I would ask if these were done to bilk the stupid leftists but with how they are so deep in propoganda this was probably intention and they did not put any thought into it before doing it. Like how every time they make a LAH-TINX character they’re always whining about immigration and/or are an illegal migrant because that is how they see them.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@UrbanMysticDee  
Fauci IS science.

Fun Fact: I had no clue how Fauci was or did up until a few months ago. I’ve never heard him speak or anything. I guess it’s because I really haven’t been paying any attention to this whole corona thing for the past year or two. No mask, no vaccine, no booster… nothing and cabin fever has not affect on me, so this quarantine is just like being held within any other isolation-containment state.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #0847  
No. Genetics made her look that way. Take a good look next time you see her.

@Adan Druego  
He’s the guy infamous for pushing a narrative that HIV was transmissible via casual contact and possibly airborne in spite of the research at the time having already disproven those notions. Pushing bullshit for a paycheck isn’t something he recently stumbled into; he’s been in the business for 40 years.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I thought she went and deleted most of her old videos already. I saved the Lorax one, because I kinda like that one. I wasn’t a big fan of hers though so im not up to date on what’s going on.
Anonymous #0847
That LAPD officer is going to be strung up for the city becoming a hellhole that allowed the lunatic to run free leading to the incident that happened.

@UrbanMysticDee  
I have no idea who that is. I have just been seeing him and memes whine that it’s theQuartering’s fault for something.
Wingnut

@Anonymous #0847  
He’s a “life coach” that charges men lots of monies to learn “positive masculinity” and stuff. Some guys that bought in to it said it’s basically a scam. He show up on Tim Pool’s podcast a lot.  
Also, his recent behavior very much raises doubts about his claims to be an “alpha male”.
Anonymous #0847
@Officer Hotpants  
There was an incident where some lunatic ran around beating women with a bike lock in a Burlington in LA and was shot by cops. Unfortunately s ricochet hit a 14 year old killing her so I don’t see a good outcome in California other then him going to prison.
Anonymous #372F
@Anonymous #0847  
Even if he didn’t hit a 14 year old he would have been crucified. Cali, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, are all beyond hope. Remember when there were protests over the police in one of those states killing a spic who was actively shooting at them from inside the trunk of a car?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide