Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
Well obviously, I attempted to kill myself. Didn’t want to leave people with the idea I was still around.

Of course, that plan has proven somewhat unsuccessful. So I guess I’m still around for the foreseeable future.  
Yes I know you’re all groaning about that, sorry. I’ll remember to use something stronger next time.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Wait? Who was the user requesting advice on painless methods of suicide from a few weeks ago?

Was it FeatherTrap?

I just remember that the comment and replies were deleted.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@FeatherTrap  
There’s something you should always remember.

The living have more power than the dead.

It’s often said as the main reason to never fear ghosts, since the dead have no power over the living. However, it also means that while alive, you have a great deal of power and control over your own state of being, your future, your fate and your life itself, once you die, all that power and control is stripped from you, you’re rendered powerless.

So, remember, as long as you’re alive, there’s always hope and a way through any difficulty.

Use the power you have to change things for the better, don’t forfeit that power, use it.

@FeatherTrap  
I actually recognize users by their avatars, so whenever someone changes theirs, it’s confusing for me. You recently changed yours, so I’m trying to remember who said what by user name instead of user avatar.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Adan Druego  
>Use the power you have to change things for the better, don’t forfeit that power, use it.  
Seconded. Very wise words.

>I actually recognize users by their avatars  
Me too actually.

I am just recovering myself from a unpleasant evening. Not really a full vent since I am doing better now.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I actually recognize users by their avatars, so whenever someone changes theirs, it’s confusing for me.

So do I. That’s why I don’t like the trend where half the active users changed to look the same. It makes it difficult for me to tell people apart.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide