Vent Thread

EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
Verizon bought out my cell service provider and now I only get 3G instead of 4G. No changes to existing plans my ass. Watch it jump $20 more per month too.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I don’t know if it’s a side effect from the poisoning or if I just ate bad fish for dinner, but my stomach has been unnaturally queasy since last night. It’s much worse today, it’s like my digestive acids decided to re-enact The Battle of Thermopylae but it’s inside a tumble-dryer. 3X

I had to leave my online class today because the teacher noticed, it’s so bad I was unable to hide it despite having no camera or other visuals for her to pick up on, and the mute button a mere scroll of the mouse away.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Youtube’s quest to ruin itself continues apace. Removing dislikes is going to make tutorials much less convenient. The next big thing on youtube is going to be scams, misinformation and clickbait. And they’re encouraging hate comments, since now you have to take the time out to say how much you dislike the creator’s shit, rather than clicking a button and then leaving.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@ANoobis  
@coolmaster43232  
YouTube’s gotta help President Biden, people keep mass downvoting all his press releases! If the dominant video sharing website, owned as a subsidiary by the largest silicon valley tech conglomerate doesn’t make a stand for the poor, helpless, oppressed President of the United States then who will?!? WHO WILL?!?!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ANoobis  
Youtube isn’t “ruining itself”, it’s sinicizing. Youtube is reshaping itself in the perfect image of the most glorious leader Mao’s Dong, master of the Earth, Moon, and Mars, and maybe the rest of the planets too, we don’t know if a Chinese person ever saw them but if they did then they’re officially part of China too and must be peacefully liberated.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
@Napsack  
Thanks, feeling a bit better now. Maybe throwing up twice got the worst of it out.

@Officer Hotpants  
@Napsack  
Just got back from the checkup, doc said it’s most likely food poisoning or an acute reaction to eating too much seafood back to back. Apparently some people get violent reactions to that, something about the buildup of Mercury in their system.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@FeatherTrap  
Really? I remember a girl in high school being extremely autistic about fish in French class because of the mercury, but I didn’t know it could feasibly build up enough to be a problem. Thought it was like arsenic in apples.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
And that will be the excuse they need to get rid of comments for unpaid accounts. Just you watch: none of these fucksticks operate independently. They march in lockstep like the single unit they are. Facebook & Twitter are rolling new paid services that provide what should be basic features. YouTube will have something out soon. Either something to do with commenting or the return of one of the numerous features they pointlessly cut over the years.

@FeatherTrap  
Productive visit anyway, then. Now you know better than the stuff your face with fish sticks.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
The fish sticks weren’t the problem, mainly on accounting I don’t eat them. >.<

I think I just got a bit carried away trying to make this steamed hoki dish last night, probably undercooked it, or prepared it wrong somehow. Would explain the taste. XP

Last time I try to make any special recipe, country boys aren’t made to eat fancy food.

@EverfreeEmergencies  
All depends on how much you eat, you need to give the body time to flush it from your system or else it can build up and become dangerous.

@Napsack  
Thanks man. :)
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
@Officer Hotpants  
I think everyone has heard it by now, Lowtax, the founder of the Something Awful forums; killed himself a few days ago. Sure he ended up being a wife beating shithead, but before then, he founded one of the most influential sites of the late 90s and early 2000s, without it, we wouldn’t have 4chan or memes. Sadly SA is kinda a shithole now with unironic commies (despite it being a paywalled forum) and dumb mods, but the fyad lite subforums are still pretty funny.  
Schmorky, Uwe Bull and even Tasty (half the reason why there’s a paywall in the first place) has outlived him.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Mitchy  
First I’ve heard about it. I haven’t been there in a while, I usually poke my head in once a year to check the Star Citizen thread, but I practically grew up on SA and Newgrounds. That’s rough.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Well. Today was quite a day. First we learn that my grandmother died and then my father had to be carted off in a ambulance for debilitating pain.

@Mitchy  
Commies are drawn to money like a pastor to gay hookers and little boys. As is to be expected from a very blatant get-rich-quick scheme of an ideology. At least we got the LP Archive out of it. Wouldn’t even know SA existed were it not for the archive.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide