Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
fucking game cheats so fucking much. it’s level 900 not 9000. 900 isn’t supposed to be anywhere near as difficult as 1100, which is effortless to beat. stop fucking cheating.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
My country is now using the military to round up Covid suspects and put them in “quarantine” camps. The state has developed into bug-eyed insanity against it’s own people.

So if one day I disappear and never return, you all know what happened.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
Keep telling mammaw to eat or she won’t have the strength to stand up, but she won’t listen. Use her walker in case she starts stumbling, but she won’t listen. Go to the doctor since she feels sick almost every day, but she won’t make an appointment. Lo and behold, one hour after I take her shopping and she gets all worn out from not eating and refusing to use the motorized shopping carts, she falls in the floor and has to be taken to the hospital to be checked out.

I can’t make her do anything, but god I wish I could.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
You have to, eventually. You have to badger the FUCK out of them like you’re their parent and make them do the shit they KNOW they need to do. I badgered my father about using his god damn cane incessantly until he finally started using it and, lo and behold, suddenly he could walk a lot further on his own, without getting nearly as tired, and a lot faster, to boot (since his speed of locomotion was no longer determined by the availability of countertops and tables to hold onto).
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Officer Hotpants  
See, I do. We all do, and she does it. Right up until we leave and she’s by herself. Then she goes back to hanging onto walls and counters because “she doesn’t want to get dependent on that stupid thing”
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
I could’ve been dead right now, you know. Yesterday morning, I turned a corner towards my work parking lot only to see a lone figure shoot his assault rifle three times at some other car before picking up his rifle case and darting into the alleyways nearby. Had he been a psycho on a killing spree, he probably would’ve shot at me too. The guy he shot isn’t even dead. He got hit in the head, but he’s still breathing and conscious. People at work suspect this was part of a dispute between two employees that got out of control.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
The hospital decided to send her back home tonight. I don’t particularly agree with that decision, but hopefully she doesn’t fall down again and actually hurt herself.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@EverfreeEmergencies  
Oh… I must say that I know the position your are in, or at least something like it. Praying and best of luck to you. Being a primary caregiver with little resources or help and a stubborn person that is getting beyond your caring capacity can suck.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide