Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
Turns out he broke his hip at some point. Not sure when, exactly. He hasn’t had any falls. We think it’s just general moving about. Between the cancer pitting his bones, the treatments to get rid of it and just plain age, it was probably a fracture that grew over time until it hit a literal breaking point. He’s feeling a lot better now that he’s full of painkillers, though. Goes into surgery to have it worked on tomorrow.

@Adan Druego  
Thanks man.

@UrbanMysticDee  
@coolmaster43232  
DDoS attack. Supposedly some nobody or other didn’t like that PB enables “nazis” and thought they’d blackmail him.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
My goodness. I have been here or at least close to it. I know of times of more then one family member being ill and having to tend it, especially at late night hospital trips. ||Worse still when your the most physical fit and experienced of your family to take care about of such matters || I wish, hope and pray for things to be okay.

@Officer Hotpants  
Supposedly some nobody or other didn’t like that PB enables “nazis” and thought they’d blackmail him.  
Do they actually know or have a idea on who the attackers are? Did they make a open threat or something?
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
Welp. Surprisingly they went for it and he’s got a new hip. Apparently the ball joint just straight up broke off the end of his bone. Given that information, I’m amazed he was able to move his leg even as little as he was able to. As it stands, he might actually come out of this with less pain & trouble moving than he had before.
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@TheBridge  
Heh. Getting a lot of use out of that one tonight, huh?

And hopefully, yeah. If they don’t significantly fuck him up every other week they’ll be doing an A-fucking-plus job compared to the dialysis center.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Bitchute seems to only work on chrome now and videos stream at like the highest settings possible one second per second making listening at faster than 1x speed impossible.

On waterfox I used to let the entire video load and listen to it really fast, and multiple videos could load simultaneously. Now it’s become shit like youtube. Not anywhere near that bad, but still shit.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide