Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I recorded 3 videos: a promotion for the book that will be out in a week, something on donald rumsfeld, and something on glenn beck. The beck audio is gone. I lost a 20 minute video
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
This is something minor, but Baskerville Old Face needs to work on kerning, because the spaces between W’s is enormous. It almost looks like two spaces.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Man, I wish I was able to write properly emotional scenes. I wanna be able to make people feel joy, sadness, or anger with my writing, just like I feel when I read/watch/listen to certain media.  
I’m pretty good at writing interesting things, or horrifying things. But feelsy things? I still need to learn so much…
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
You son of a bitch. The reason the kerning was off was because microshaft had it set to justify instead of left align, so they had to fit extra big spaces between letters. And they didn’t bother to tell me.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I know I don’t want to use this site anymore, but it’s late at night, Derpibooru has angered me quite severely yet again, and I don’t have any other communities that will listen to me telling them about that dreadful site.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Only 1 template has a back cover.

I select it. It takes 20 whole minutes to upload the image.

The spine is a different width.

I have to resize the spine, which will take another 30 minutes, and then take another 20 minutes uploading the new image to see if it will fit.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Had to remove 3 hidden blank pages, that took forever.

Got to page 424 before the first mistake. The line separating the text from the footnotes has text overlayed ontop of it. Have to add extra spaces to make the text go on the next page. (12:14 AM)

Got to page 458 before the next mistake! That only took a whole other hour. (1:38 AM)
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The cover is a fucking yellow blob. I have to re-upload it. That takes 20 minutes.

I requested a call from Amazon. Let’s see if they can fix it. (i’m on the phone now)

edit edit: I just got off the phone (10 minute call). There was some issue processing the initial image. They will work on it and send me an email within 24 hours if they have fixed it or not.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Man fuck me, the entire day I was daydreaming about writing.  
Now that I finally have the time to do so, I’m lacking the motivation
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based

Pizza Protogen
I wish this COVID-19 can be gone, I’m getting tired of having to stay home, wear a mask and nearly die of air… And well the amount of people that die every day from this… :*(  
Ok I do go out sometimes but many don’t six feet when we go to the store or mall…
Zaknel

Ezekiel 33:11
Man fuck me, the entire day I was daydreaming about writing.
Now that I finally have the time to do so, I’m lacking the motivation

Me right now.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m not one to file a complaint with a company, but this one cashier at Walgreens has a history of repeat bad behavior.

A couple weeks ago she was very antisocial. She complained “No one reads the sign,” and tapped the sign that says “Exact change only”. She didn’t say anything else, not even the price, she just rang up the stuff and complained.

Today I brave the storm to go there and I remember this cunt tapped the sign and complained that no one reads it, so I had to fish for exact change. I put a $20 bill in my mouth because I know the cunt isn’t going to make change and she says “Don’t do that” and yanks the money out of my mouth! That is extremely inappropriate. You do not grab something out of someone’s mouth.

I want her fired.
coolmaster43232

@UrbanMysticDee  
Wow what rude individual. It reminds me of the time my dad tried to use coupon at Taco Bell and the one of cashiers was kind rude to him and did let him use the coupon even though it wasn’t expired so we never went back to Taco Bell ever again after that it was years ago when this happened to my dad.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m so out of it today. After pulling multiple all-nighters and like 11 12-hour days in a row on the book, and walking to the store in the middle of the rain last night have me beat. I need to rest. I’ll make the kindle version of the book (which will take another 8 hours because it has to be a fucking hypertext) some other day.

They will haven’t fixed the cover. The email says they’re still researching the problem and will let me know when it’s fixed.

I haven’t called up to complain about the cashier yet. I’m just so tired today.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide