Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Anonymous #12F3
do you want to work as a horse groomer? i do, but i think rural people only give this job to their homies.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Neo-Nazis: You’re not allowed to talk about Jews or they’ll kick you off the Internet and out of real life too.

Also Neo-Nazis: Talk about the Jews 24/7 on the Internet, create whole websites devoted to talking about how much they hate Jews, and nothing ever happens to them.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The people who say they love diversity mean they feel smug when they leave their gated community and see non-white people who they can hold up as a trophy to prove how superior they are. None of them want to live with the diversity, they just want the diversity to be over there, on the other side of the fence, and sometimes mowing their lawns or cleaning their pools.
Posted Report
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m kind of surprised no one who lives on Twitter ever hit on colloidal silver as a way to express their special snowflakeness. Drinking it makes your skin turn blue. I’d think that at least one pink hair would want to look like an irl anime/d&d character.

full
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide