Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I have never seen a British person who did not have crooked teeth. I’m surprised they can chew food properly with teeth going off in whatever direction they feel like.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’m enjoying the drama from the Hotel Transylvania 4 trailer. Apparently there’s a huge segment of the Hotel Transylvania fandom, which I didn’t know existed, that have been touching themselves to the invivisible man for the past nine years. The revelation that he’s a fat, balding Jewish caricature has Twitter crying a river of salt. I note with interest that Twitter doesn’t care that he’s a casserole of anti-Semitic stereotypes. They just care that their sexual fantasies are ruined.

There’s a change.org petition. No doubt the kind of people who base their identity around shipping themselves with the invisible man are the same corporate shill simps who raged at the Sonic fandom for not liking the initial design, but I know by now not to expect principles from Twitter.
ThatJewAsshole

Twitter doesn’t care that he’s a casserole of anti-Semitic stereotypes
For real, I was expecting more kvetching over the fact that Pixar (or whoever the fuck IDK) basically put an A. Wyatt Mann caricature as a character in a movie.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ANoobis  
A while ago I found out there was a Thomas the Tank Engine fandom who got all up in arms over a leaked director’s cut of the first movie was discovered. There was a big argument over whether or not it was ethical to watch it.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
On my walk I saw that there were 3 locks on the gate to the park (there’s a fence around the park). They were Master Lock locks, 3 different models, so they want people to think this is really secure even though those aren’t going to keep anyone out. But the real funny part was not 10 feet from the gate is a break in the fence (there are several breaks in the fence). The gate doesn’t keep anyone out and yet they found the need to put three locks on it for some reason.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide