Big Bad Politics!

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@TeamBlueplant  
No, many of us are too busy being angry about how much of a joke “our” government is making us look like to the rest of the world.

3rd Place black woman throwing a tantrum at the sight of our flag.  
Mexican team respecting their nation’s flag.

Trans polyamorous lesbians in the armed forces.  
Russia and China training their soldiers to be actual soldiers.

Blm and pride flags flying over our embassies.  
China not wanting black within their country while cracking down on the non-straights and labelling them mentally ill.

Putin - Ex-KGB  
Biden - Closeted Pedophile with dementia

USA - Open borders  
China and Russia, extending their own borders.

Economy down the drain because of fools in office.

Blacks wrecking a society they didn’t help build.

Pride parades for toddlers.

Drag-queens at story time.

Rule-of-Law out the window because lowlife criminals said “das racyst”.

Children playing communist revolution in our streets.
Anonymous #372F
Blacks wrecking a society they didn’t help build.

You could argue they helped build it while in chains. Actually, you could make a pretty good joke out of that.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
2 e-bums are fighting on twatter. One is saying “Amazon spying on drivers is draconian and drivers shouldn’t put up with that,” and the other is saying “LOL! Capitalism let you get rich,” when both of them got rich off begging for handouts on the Internet instead of working and that doesn’t actually address the original issue that people who do work shouldn’t be spied on and be forced to pee in a cup instead of stopping at a bathroom because the truck is watching them and will dock their pay if they don’t work at nonhuman levels.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
I don’t even know what to say on this one

Watching Joe speak, finally starting to have right tone but it is WAAAAAAAAAY too late. Harris and Biden have only just now started to treat this as a crisis. Will see how much the media tries to carry water for this if he at least sings the right tune. I think he already has taken a hit that will be hard to heal from.

@UrbanMysticDee  
What too e-bums? Sorry, don’t pay much attention to twitter outside certain niche areas that I “follow” manually without a account.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
full  
Apparently, our fearless leader is gonna somehow enforce GLOBAL martial law, make several arrests in foreign countries, shut down all media, and restart the economy.
Anonymous #1C62
@Psy Key  
Meanwhile, this afternoon’s Rasmussen poll says almost 50% of Americans still “approve” or “strongly approve” of China Joe’s job performance so far. Of the slightly over 50% that said they disapprove, I will guess at least half of them were screaming into the phone at the pollster, yelling “Why can’t he just round up all the Trump supporters and have them gassed? I WANT IT NOW”
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Anonymous #1C62  
Little did they know that gas chambers are so 1960’s kike bullshit.

Elect me president and I’ll make the drowning chamber a federal execution method that states cannot override because it’ll be for federal crimes and crimes against the nation, such as supporting terrorist organizations intentionally; like Peta, the talisman, ISIS, Antifa, BLM.

Benefits? Water’s cheap as hell, it’s reusable, all you need to do is filter it, and drowning is painless save for the innate need to breath oxygen, which sends your mind into the most anxious panic you will ever experience.

Oh yeah, and conspiring against US citizens as a whole, or against the nation, is also a federal offense. There will be no prison for these people. An hour underwater in a sealed, soundproofed room is what you get. The door is magnetically locked and pressure-differentialed. Even with, say, all 60 people in one of these chambers trying, you are not opening the door.

Water flows in through pipes in the ceiling that are only about 10 inches in diameter, and their opening is shaped oblong so you cannot stick your body into it to try and clog it. The drains on the floor are magnetically shut and covered with 3 screens of mesh filter. Several cameras on the corners of the room are sealed and must be removed from the floor above if needed.

A revolutionary execution method, if I do say so myself.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@Officer Hotpants  
We have no leaders at this point. They’re robots reading from a teleprompter and a scripts. Always walking on eggshells to keep from offending everyone instead of being allowed to speak from the heart. Multiculturalism and globalism was a mistake.
Anonymous #1C62
@Psy Key  
We just spent four years learning:

1, a chief executive, no matter how much support he has from the electorate, isn’t going to be allowed to do jack shit if his own party hates his guts for setting the terrible example of actually listening to the public

2, all Democrats, at least 75% of Republicans, and 95% of the entrenched, un-fireable permanent Federal bureaucracy (this is the “Deep State”) are woketards. They work for George Soros and/or the Chinese, not the people. I believe there is a Bismarck quote saying that parties and governments come and go, but Das Büros are eternal.

3, the Republican Party is controlled opposition, and anything you see or hear from them in which they make any pretense of opposing what the Left wants even for a moment is kayfabe for the rubes in the cheap seats

Given all of the foregoing, the sole possible conclusion is:

4, the Presidency is a sham office, usually occupied by a sham politician. The GOP’s reaction to Trump’s nomination and victory in the 2016 election are instructive.

On an unrelated note, if we may get back to Das Büros, remember how often the press, for the past four years, would run what they claim was leaked material, leaked memos, leaked emails, from this or that flag rank officer in Ameri-Kwa’s mighty military machine, in which they said “omg Trump is so rayciss, he wants to stop us doing Critical Race Theory training and go back to training for war, if he keeps it up I’m-a resign?” Remember all the times that happened?

How many leaked emails proclaiming deep discontent have their been for the ongoing goat-fuck in Afghanistan, in which non-trivial numbers of American citizens and servicemen have already died, in which people in uniform say that China Joe has screwed the pooch and they are seriously considering washing their hands of the whole thing and quitting the Army? How many? Why, zero, of course. Because the armed services are full of woketard politicians with eagles and stars on their shoulders, promoted by the Kenyan or the Clintons, or by men they promoted. Critical Race Theory–that is, brainwashing working-class White men to hate themselves, and preemptively justifying and giving approval of anything anyone else wants to do to them, and illegally forcing male ROTC cadets to march in public wearing high heels, that’s IMPORTANT. Forcing the troops to participate in muh Gay Pride Month parades and muh Tranny Pride Day rallies, that’s IMPORTANT. Stamping out the scourges of “White Rage” and “White Supremacy,” that’s IMPORTANT. Winning or losing wars, though? American lives? Pffft, ha ha ha! Get serious, man! That’s not worth risking MUH CAREER. Gotta protect MUH PENSION! And anyway, that war was rayciss. And those fourteen Marines who just got blown to kingdom come by the Taliban in that airport, well, they probably said something to provoke the representatives of the Religion of Peace.

That brings us to important fact #5. Once upon a time, you could be forgiven for thinking that there were limits beyond which high-ranking military officers would not allow things to deteriorate. That the men who wore the uniforms loved this country enough that they would not allow fools and knaves to burn the country down. The last five years–four years of open rebellion against lawful authority under Trump, and not quite one year yet of signing off on all manner of malfeasance and madness–have shown that to be bullshit, beyond any possibility of doubt.

Here is the best examplar of the US Military in the New Century: General James Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and long-time Trump hater.

full

The Left is burning down civilization. He’s handing out the buckets of gasoline and he’s grinning so hard his dentures are about to fall out.

The US military isn’t going to save us. Maybe there was a time when they might have. That time, if it ever existed, is long gone.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
Rewatched some of the parts I missed of Joe Biden’s press conference, gosh, there was a couple of moments there were he really seemed off mentally. Maybe it was just this:  

Who I am I kinding, he definitely has something going on.

@Psy Key  
Scary execution methods.

@Anonymous #1C62  
This time I 100% do.

@Officer Hotpants  
Nope, it’s Celestia from Turnabout Storm, 5th episode. She has psyche locks or whatever the Phoenix Wright universe calls that. I tried to rip it from this gif:  

but due to the way it was compressed I had to download the episode itself and try a rip using ffmpeg myself. Turned out half alright but I wasn’t able to isolate her mane in a way that looked flowing but kept the locks so I may change it.
Anonymous #372F
drowning is painless save for the innate need to breath oxygen, which sends your mind into the most anxious panic you will ever experience

Is it? I’ve heard breathing in water is one of the most painful experiences imaginable.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide