Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Gizoogle doesn’t know who I mean by “The guy with the face who ran for president”.

It’s John Kerry.

Once he went into I don’t know what it was, an elementary school or a church or somewhere totally inappropriate, and he was wearing tens of thousands of dollars in brand new camouflage gear and he said in his fakest southern accent “Is this where I gets me a huntin’ license?” in order to pretend to not be an out of touch billionaire who wants to eliminate all guns (except the ones his private army owns).
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
My mom absolutely lost her crap when I showed her a video of supposedly afghan army recruits attempting to do jumping jacks
Zerowinger
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Well, simple Joe apparently wants to go full Australia style lockdown, with forbidding interstate travel for the unvaccinated, mandating universal vaccination among federal employees, mandating vaccines for all businesses over 100 employees or face fines,among other things.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zerowinger  
Unless he also plans on monthly stimulus checks that will never happen. Even if we did all get thousand dollars monthly stimulus checks that wouldn’t happen. A lockdown of any sort in the US would be unable to be enforced.
Anonymous #372F
@Dex Stewart  
Theoretically you could by requiring businesses or any other high traffic destination to check IDs before entry, but nobody but the largest corporations like Walmart or McDonalds, if that, would follow that regulation.
Anonymous #372F
@Barhandar  
As much as I hate to say it, the armed portion of the population wouldn’t do shit. They talk big, but they aren’t willing to organize, much less resist.
Anonymous #1C62
@Anonymous #372F  
To be entirely fair, it has been policy of the US government since J. Edgar Hoover was running the FBI to disrupt and break up any such groups using every means at hand, including things that might be slightly extralegal. COINTELPRO started as FBI infiltration of the KKK just after the Second World War. One of the responses to this was Louis Beam’s concept of “leaderless resistance.” You might want to be behind seven proxies if you want to read about it, though.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide