Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #1C62
@UrbanMysticDee  
I thought the Left in the US loved Mao and Hugo Chavez, and half of them will admit to being yuge fans of Josef Stalin too. They probably sell more Che Guevera T-shirts every year than shirts with Mickey Mouse or Spiderman. At least to college students.

They wear things like this unironically:

full
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
I had a feeling it was that video. I said there yesterday something similar to what I said here.  
It’s amazing to watch the left churn out and disown leaders like postpartum depressed rabbits. It really is the bike stick meme in action. Similarly entertaining to watch is when they try to claim better received right wing leaders as their own postmortem. I’ve heard Lincoln claimed as “spiritually a democrat” or similar so many times over the years. They’re the mormons of politics.

@Anonymous #1C62  
A great many of them don’t actually know anything about these monsters beyond “they were a communist”. So many times I’ve heard people deny that Che had people killed at all, for example.
Anonymous #1C62
@Adan Druego  
>implying that there will be books in the future, in any sense of the word  
>implying that we aren’t already rejecting humanity and embracing monke at a furious rate
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
House passes $3.5 trillion budget

I don’t know if this is the same budget the Senate passed.

Please no one tell them what comes after a trillion. At this point these numbers don’t mean anything.

This budget was passed after ““moderates”” insisted on a $500 billion infrastructure plan added on. 1/7 of the budget is infrastructure, the remaining 85% is pork.

Also in the story:

A report of an unexplained ‘health incident’ in Hanoi delays Harris’s arrival. (with any luck it’s plague and she’ll infect all of DC)

The House is on track to pass a voting rights measure, with little path forward in the Senate. (To make sure every election into perpetuity is ““fortified”” so only Demonshits win, they plan on using ““reconciliation”” which is the Demonshit name for the “nucular option” where regular bills are ““considered”” budget bills so they only need a 51% majority instead of a 67% majority to pass them)

G.O.P. and Democratic lawmakers urge Biden to extend the troop withdrawal deadline. (The Forever War will NEVER end)
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
If Larry Elder serious wins California I will be so happy, regardless of how it goes, just for the chaos and culture shock

@UrbanMysticDee  
>A report of an unexplained ‘health incident’ in Hanoi delays Harris’s arrival. (with any luck it’s plague and she’ll infect all of DC)  
It’s Havana Syndrome, which is a spooky targeted attack. I suppose it could be our intelligence playing 8D chess for some reason but I wouldn’t think they would be saying “OH, look, yet another thing we are being helpless on right now!”.

>”“reconciliation””  
I believe the Republicans did so as well under Trump, but only on a budget and tax measure.

>G.O.P. and Democratic lawmakers urge Biden to extend the troop withdrawal deadline. (The Forever War will NEVER end)  
I don’t want them to restart the war but a lot of the pleading on the withdraw deadline is for us to be able to get everybody out of there better, which I do agree with.

@Adan Druego  
LOL, yes this. #Qanonwasright #Bidenskinsuit
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@TheBridge  
When Reblablacan’ts do it it’s called “the nucular option” and it’s scary and mean and illegal and -ist and -ic.

When Demonshits do it it’s called “reconciliation” because the’re the anti-bad guys and angels descend and sing beautiful music and all the -ists and -obes are sent to the gulag.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Humble Oriathan  
Not that disgusting freak…

And Taco Bell?!

@Anonymous #1C62  
I just saw the latest icon for The Sims for tablets, it features to females apparently leaning in for a kiss, one white and the other black, just like in that StoneToss comic.

Interracial lesbians, because The Sims…

Our modern world is an utter joke.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When Deng Xiaoping opened China up to the West he took a very big risk on a crucial assumption. He assumed that Western corporations valued money over their nations. And he was right.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide