Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #1C62
@IvanSatoru  
I think it may not take a century. We did have to wait for the generation of WWII draftees to die off. They were in control of so much for so long, and they had to believe that when they were being press-ganged and sent off to die by the hundreds of thousands to prop up Josef Stalin and install Ho Chi Minh and Mao T’se-Tung, that it meant something, that their friends died for muh freedoms, muh democracy.

Now, the Boomers believe all the WWII hate propaganda too, at least about the Germans. They believe in muh gas chambers with wooden doors and muh Jew skin lampshades and muh good ol’ Uncle Joe who just spoke democracy with a Russian accent. But the Boomers are old and sick and they’re dying off fast. And a younger generation, not emotionally invested in the lies, and is looking at the past with clear, unclouded vision and seeing the truth.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru

Good!

Hitler was the worst person ever. He said Russians weren’t white and then murdered 20 million of them because of a joospiracy. And because of his brutal retardation he got all the white Europeans to believe that being white was evil and allowed the mongrel Germans to flood Europe with rapefugees who are burning down a church a week and collapsing the welfare state that would have remained perfectly solvent if it was all white Europeans.

Fuck the Germans. Fuck yeah, rape of Berlin! Germans got what they deserved! Should have been worse. Whole country should have been genocided.

They sacked Rome

They sacked Constantinople

They invented Protestantism and then started the first multi-million casualty war (Thirty Years War)

They invented Marxism (Marx and Engles were Germans)

They stated the First World War because they were looking for an excuse to invade Serbia so they sent the prince down there to die.

They were the ones who sent Lenin to Russia in the first place, inventing the Soviet Union!

They started the Second World War because Hitler, who got syphilis from a Jewish prostitute and it rotted his brain, wanted to exterminate the white Russians because he declared them non-white, and then followed the same mistake as Napoleon and got his ass handed to him and an heroed himself in his bunker after fathering no children! So much for the “master race”.

They invented cultural marxism/critical theory (The Frankfort school) and imported it to the West

And finally they invaded Europe with millions of dindus from Africa and the Middle East, throwing Europe into turmoil for the 20th time.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
You should know. Russia’s population is declining because your meth-head syphilitic deity killed enough of them to put a permanent strain on their population, combined with the famines exacerbated by the crazies his predecessor deliberately put in power.
user7853

@Anonymous #1C62  
you know, as a lowly south south american shmuck i was never exposed to the anti-germany feel of europe and america, in fact, in school history books ww2 takes like, 10 pages, and the holocaust around 2 pages (as far as i can remember, my memory might be wrong), and after learning english and studying ww2 history for fun a lot of stuff seemed, off, propagandistic even, so i had doubts. but any historian or person trying to look into the holocaust and that raises doubts about that event is inmediatly shuned, labeled as the 2nd reeincarnation of hitler, almost burned in a spire and trated as the worst thing to ever happend in the universe since the creation of life itself  
now dont get me wrong, i dislike hitler since he was a degenerate political figure trying to play general because he got kicked out of art school probably due to him drawing dicks on the walls or something  
and im also not saying that the holocaust didnt happend becuse doing that is just stupid, i just dont like that people arent allowed to research or raise doubts about that section of history that happened over 70 years ago, lest they get their whole lives ruined (im fact im afraid that me whole innenet life is completely ruined after this post)  
but hey, atleast the memes are pretty fun  
full
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
Wew, spicy! I can’t behind all the Germany hate but I’ll admit this is a pretty well made point if you wanted to damn Germany for all the west’s problems.

Though I am no fan of the Catholic Church as a Restorationist

@IvanSatoru  
I presume you are at least being partly sarcastic considering you said you do like Ben Shapiro and he was only starting to grate on you.

@UrbanMysticDee  
ngl, this is 100& true.
Anonymous #1C62
I’m calling it now. China Joe is going to get a Nobel Peace Prize, for “saving Afghanistan” and “saving America.” The narrative has already been decided upon. Just because a few of the faithful at places like CNN are now starting to gag on the lies they’ve been ordered to swallow and regurgitate, just because people are angry about lies, fraud, failure, incompetence, and malice in high office… well, the American public have a very short span of attention. The people at places like CNN questioning China Joe’s handling of Afghanistan will be brought back into line by whatever means necessary. In a few weeks they’ll be releasing phony poll data telling us that everyone loves China Joe. In a few months almost everyone will have forgotten that he was fidgeting with his watch while the coffins were being unloaded in front of him. Every meme will be scrubbed from the Internet, every dissenting opinion will be taken down as “dangerous misinformation,” and most people will turn the idiot box back to “Dancing with the Stars” and ask when the next “stimulus check” is coming. I’m calling it now.
Anonymous #5027
The news isn’t all bad. People like this no longer have their ZOGbot bodyguards. Perhaps she will be asked to answer for betraying her people to foreign invaders. She went all-in with a bet that American troops would protect her and her disgusting “gender studies” program forever, when the entire planet saw the writing on the wall on that particular score in April of 1975. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh. Perhaps our “gender studies professors” here, who are complaining about this aspect of ZOG’s humiliating defeat by goat herders, should fly to Afghanistan to join her. For “solidarity,” and all that.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Anonymous #1C62  
Don’t forget about how Savior of the Nation Joe almost calmed the racial tensions exacerbated by He who shall not be named, aka Donald Trump. China Joe single handily fixed the economy, prevented cyberattacks upon the US with his brilliant foresight. And who could forget his amazing use of the English language. A true artist of the spoken word, never scripted but rather from the heart and soul of a man who’s sharp intellect has set America on the path towards a bright, diverse, inclusive and overall prosperous future.

If you ain’t uh… oh, what was it? You know that, that thing… Where was I? Oh yeah, now I remember. I was ordered to deliver a speech on… let me see. I have a card here with the topic written on it. Oh, that’s not the card. Okay, I think I found it. It was… …

… you, you,

…you ain’t American. - Joe Biden

Greatest Speech In Human History - CNN
Anonymous #372F
@Adan Druego  
Joe “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black” Biden  
Joe “Unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community” Biden  
Joe “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent” Biden  
Joe “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids” Biden
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide