Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #5701
@IvanSatoru  
You misunderstand me. I despise leftists about as much as anybody here, and I’m definitely not a ‘centrist’ (whatever you take amorphous undefined labels like ‘centrist’ to mean). And yes, the question I posed already has an answer; I’m well aware that it’s the leftists who are vastly more insufferable. All I was trying to say is that there’s more than one way to be a dumbass.
Anonymous #A374
and cops can kill anyone they want. They are real feudal lords. They are masters of life. you have feudalism.
AlsoSprachOdin

The school shooter in Texas was apparently firing his gun for 12 minutes outside the school, before going in.  
And not only did the cops stand around and do nothing, they straight up tackled parents who were trying to go in to protect their children.  
It’s not a gun-problem. I don’t know what the problem is that kept the teachers from getting the kids out of the area through the backdoor, or kept anyone in the state of Texas from just shooting the guy before the cops showed up.  
Maybe the defund-the-cops crowd had a point.
Anonymous #1AAE
@ponypony221  
That was actually four complete sentences.

And yes, these posts are getting dumber, all of them from everyone at a very rapid pace.

Except yours, those already bottomed out a while ago.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@AlsoSprachOdin  
There is a chance it might not reflect full moral folly but poor tactics. The cops, being a largely small town force and caught off guard by having that there and waiting for backup while still doing normal protocol of trying to prevent others from getting in harms way. Still, this very well could be a full Parkland shooting and even if “protocol” does not dictate one should be willing to risk their life.

@IvanSatoru  
I will note that I heard of the possibility that the shooter was possibly in a same community as the previous shooter and if true that would be weird. Sadly, it is quite possible nothing fishy happened, but merely the same dance that everyone does in our social media age.

@Anonymous #1AAE  
You are not the same anon who is just screaming bloody death. You are pretty witty.
AlsoSprachOdin

@TheBridge  
How much backup could they need that takes an hour+ to get to the scene? Don’t cops usually work in pairs? The moment a squadcar with two cops arrived they should have gone in, protecting people the shooter isn’t shooting at isn’t doing anything for the children that are getting shot at.  
And I hear the town in question has like four or five different LEO orgs. But it’s the border agent off-duty who goes in on his own initiative and kills the shooter. God knows how much longer the police would have waited otherwise, but back at Columbine they waited for two hours - which was one hour after those two shooters shot themselves.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@AlsoSprachOdin  
I don’t think it was necessarily excusable, as I said:  
even if “protocol” does not dictate one should be willing to risk their life.

but just considering if any case can be made in their defense. Giving them a little bit of slake being a small town department even if it very well could be a massive failure on all levels.
AlsoSprachOdin

@TheBridge  
Yeah, what I’m trying to determine is how small that department could be. There’s a Department of Public Safety in Uvalde, a Sheriff (a deputy of whose lost a kid), a border patrol, and City of Uvalde Police Department. Not finding any numbers right away, but it can’t be that few.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@AlsoSprachOdin  
That is way more then I would have expected. I actually have been to a lot of towns around there (though not recently) and the police departments were very tiny. Like, less then 10 cops.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@AlsoSprachOdin  
Been looking through similarly sized cities in Texas but so far haven’t been as forthcoming. I imagine one could find such info in city budgets but going through those PDFs could take awhile

@IvanSatoru  
Actually no, I have been here for awhile (if you weren’t be sarcastic), also, to quote your bio:  
>Consider all angles; draw your conclusions; don’t let any man control your thoughts.  
I do have some shootings I find especially fishy (like the Las Vegas Shooting, that one was freaking weird), and others that are just that. Sometimes one mentally disturbed dude is just that, a mentally disturbed individual who took lives because pain or whatever drove them to a nihilistic and horrible place (and sometimes just because evil itself).
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
I can completely understand that. I mean, this was changed to this Or this rather famous example I am often critical of certain conspiracies as well as sometimes they contain just as many holes and have proponents that ask me to accept things uncritically when there is holes just as big that haven’t been addressed but I don’t deny that some of these holes in the carefully stupidly crafted narratives exist.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Wally Worshiper
Call me a boot licker or whatever, but I don’t blame the cops for not immediately storming into the school. Running straight into an enclosure where a killer could be hiding anywhere and ambush you at any time is just wreckless. The outrage from the parents is understandable, but you can’t help people if you become a victim yourself. The fault is ultimately the school admin for not securing their doors during school hours and hiring a security team like every school should’ve done since the Columbine incident.
AlsoSprachOdin

@Humble Oriathan  
Being willing to at least make a tactical entry in an emergency ought to be a requirement for the job. Even something as ruthless as waiting for a gunshot to indicate the location of the shooter would have been better than nothing.
Anonymous #A374
@Humble Oriathan  
Boot licker & the classical saxon bastard. and thus you support my idea that the usa cops are the analogy of the feudal noblesse/nobility who are above the commoners. also the solo cop Konstantin Kalinin single handedly shot Bekmansurov in Perm university - before the swarm of cops arrived. usa cops are heirs of the pure blood saxons and Warangians and KKK and are butchers. THE SAXON DNA IS DEMONIC AND SADISTIC. the Saxons have been killing , stealing, raiding since the conquest of Britania in the 5th century when you genocided the Bretons. And I will emphasize the saxon crimes in any forum, any place.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide