Big Bad Politics!

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@UrbanMysticDee  
I like how this war has forced Twitter to go back on its rhetoric. Watching them have to explain how nationalist isn’t synonymous with naziism has been a treat.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ANoobis  
Twitter is a fucking shitshow. It’s like a dumpster fire. Best thing ever is the block feature. This war and the “what is a woman” bullshit has got me blocking so many people.
Anonymous #A374
@UrbanMysticDee  
the independance should be given to each federal land to free them from the muscovite yoke; and yet you just had to mourn about your poopy usssr dissolvement for it is a tragedy for you, but the Holodomor is not - because you are worse than a bacteria and your kin should be annihilated. Likewise the white saxons should vanish for their genocide of the aboriginals.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Anonymous #A374  
If genocide is something immoral that should be punished, why do you call for it in every post?

The famine that occurred during the early 1930s was a tragedy; but that has nothing to do with a “holodomor” which is only its twisted reflection in goebbelsian propaganda. There was a bad harvest, not only in Ukraine but also in Russia, Kazakhstan and Poland (which was outside of soviet influence). The central government in Moscow sent grain, but massive corruption in Ukraine is not a new problem and much of it was stolen by local officials, who would later become “the victims of stalinist repressions” when they got their deserved punishment. The total number of deaths is also usually exaggerated.
Seiken
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee

I would argue block feature is the worst thing about Twitter, it is the sole reason why so many people get easy into a bubble that only reflects their own opinion. If at the very least blocked people could still comment on someone posts then others could still see a diverse range of opinions, but because its not like that you can just easily remove any opposing thought from your posts and make it seem like everyone agrees with a person.

There is people that proudly have thousands, or tens of thousands of people blocked and to me that’s admission of being unable to accept other people’s opinions.
AlsoSprachOdin

@Seiken  
Not accepting other people’s opinions isn’t a bad thing, it’s not being able to engage with them in a constructive manner that’s a problem. Of course, often that problem is something those other people have, and then there’s not really much to do except block them.  
But I’ve never twitted, so what do I know.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Seiken  
Real life is where I encounter shit I don’t want to see, from the moment I step outside until the moment I get back. I’ve already had more than my fill of other people’s opinions by the time I turn my computer on, I just want to do my thing online in peace.
Amagan

@Seiken  
Hopefully the Musk tiwtter purchase still goes through, now at a drastically reduced price as the number of bot accounts is revealed to the world, and the block feature is permanently disabled.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
1/3 of Serbia votes to form their own country

America: FUCK YEAH! FREEDUMB! LET’S STATION OUR MILITARY THERE PERMANENTLY!

Tiny part of Ukraine votes to form their own country to escape actual Nazis persecuting them

America: WE MUST FIGHT TO THE LAST UKRAINIAN TO PREVENT THIS!
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
>be anti gun libtard  
>believe that guns are too easy to buy  
>go to gun store to prove it  
>have purchase denied because of domestic violence charge  
>proceed to become angry
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide