Big Bad Politics!

Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Humble Oriathan  
@Amagan

I was more so pointing out that most lawmakers, politicians, etc. are 60+ year old boomers that know literary nothing about the modern world. Many, many, many laws are outdated because of the internet and that has caused massive problems for the US.

First thing they do when things like this happen is blame what they don’t understand rather then try improve the school system or improve the mental health of students. Note I said blame. Because that’s usually where it ends. Nothing actually really happens most times.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
full

@RD8K  
That is what the left became to a fair bit of people. Even if I always thought gamergate was overemphasized by both sides (the left using it as some sort of early traumatic experience that is the precursor to all bad things, and the youthful right wing types who trace their “heritage” to that forgetting that there were a lot of other factors IRL). The left used to be “cool” and the liberation rhetoric was directed against authority figures and legacy institutions, but when they started to moralize heavily towards a lot of everyday people that is when mass societal friction really did start. Moralizing itself wasn’t so much the problem as being completely toxic and hypocritical with it with the intent to gain power on a micro an macro level.

@IvanSatoru  
Based? In a way, yes, though killing like that ain’t right. I will say this, he is very intelligent and articulate compared to many other people who were took that type of route and they might not have ever caught him had he played his cards a little differently.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@Havoc  
Don’t get me started about toomers. One old fucktard who I blocked on twatter (best feature they ever added, along with the limit who can comment on your tweets feature) complained about the generation he raised wrong and praised fucking boomers.

Fuck boomers. When they all die and go to hell (ALL boomers go to hell, even the good ones, ESPECIALLY the good ones to send a message to future generations not to turn into boomers) the world will be a much MUCH better place.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
It’s nice to get some equality every thousand years or so.  
In reality, I don’t actually know what even happened. I thought it was a distraction from the Ukraine crisis that the government caused and the economic disaster that the government also caused, so I didn’t care.
Amagan

All I can say is…

Ding-dong! The Teard is done  
Which old Teard? The Wicked Teard!  
Ding-dong! The Wicked Teard is done  
Wake up you sleepy head, rub your eyes, enjoy the shining sun  
Wake up, the Wicked Teard is done  
She’s gone where the molesters go  
Below, below, below  
Yo-ho, let’s open up and sing and ring the bells out  
Ding-dong’s the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low  
Let them know the Wicked Teard is done!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide