Big Bad Politics!

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Amagan  
What a retarded response to saying people should have to register an account with an email address like every other forum in history to post.
Anonymous #5701
Dude is a pretty long time poster here. Even if he was pro gun control we should be able to have a discussion if he was also being polite.
What are you talking about? The poster in question is anonymous. How would you know that he’s a long-timer poster on this site if you’re not a mod?

And no, we would not “be able to have a discussion,” because it’s a well-known fact that gun grabbers can’t handle having their ideology questioned. According to these people, any disagreement means you support children being murdered and have blood on your hands; hell, no need to bother with unapologetic leftists for that, just ask so-called ‘conservatives’ like David Frum.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #5701  
Oh, I thought you were talking about, @Humble Oriathan post.  
Call me a boot licker or whatever, but I don’t blame the cops for not immediately storming into the school. Running straight into an enclosure where a killer could be hiding anywhere and ambush you at any time is just wreckless

Okay, I see you were referring to this guy, @Anonymous #0A4E Pardon me. This is what I get with posting in the middle of the night with only three hours of sleep beforehand.

just ask so-called ‘conservatives’ like David Frum.  
He might have been something of a conservative, once long ago, but a great deal of people like that had to make careers being token conservative voices for left wing media organizations. Honestly though, had issues with him before (remembering how he called the conservative opposition to the patriotic act unpatriotic, albeit, many conservatives were walking that stupid line).

@ponypony221  
I also remember a time when you didn’t have to register to leave a comment on a blog or site but endless spam bots crushed that in most places. Maybe that freedom is unsustainable and perhaps I would be closer to your position if we get flooded by many more #A374 but I do think there is a value to that option. Passive lurkers who might not want to register an account. The ability to drop in and briefly contribute maybe abused but also is something special for lurkers and other passives. There is a freedom that I think is worth persevering in some form.

@AlsoSprachOdin  
Afraid so it seems. I have tried to reason with him at least twice.
Anonymous #1AAE
@Anonymous #5701  
I’m actually pro-gun but thanks.

There’s something really messed up with the US and violent, sociopathic, and nihilistic behavior. Guns aren’t the reason people decide to shoot up malls, schools, neighborhoods, etc. The (entirely mythical) lack of guns in civilians’ hands isn’t what’s making it so elementary schools (and malls or sports arenas) outside the US don’t have to be built like forts.

Of course, thanks to hyper-reactive people like you, these sort of topics can’t even be brought up without screams about commies and fascists and gun grabbers and gun nuts. USA Number One and anyone that thinks something is wrong is a traitor.
Amagan

@Anonymous #1AAE  
And then you’ve got the assholes like Ethan Klein who went on his H3H3 platform and openly called, not only for the NRA’s convention center to be bombed, but also the systematic execution of every member of the NRA, all 4.5 million of them.
Anonymous #0A4E
@Amagan  
Let’s be honest, the NRA doesn’t give a shit about gun owners or gun rights, they care about the established gun manufacturers and sellers that fund the NRA.

They absolutely hate the idea of people crafting their own firearms, particularly 3D printed guns, because the NRA is an industry lobby first and only. They also hate the idea of foreign manufacturers and sellers creeping on their turf without paying a stipend. A lot of sane and sensible legislation to support gun ownership and curb gun violence could have been passed over the decades, but was impeded by NRA-owned politicians for the sake of protecting their racket.

And let’s not forget that gun restriction laws in California, that served as a base for similar laws elsewhere, were put in place by the NRA and Ronald Reagan, primarily over the public panic that negroes had equal access to guns as Real Americans.
Anonymous #CF25
@Anonymous #5701  
“as previously established”?

By who, you? lol

People like you are the reason the country’s gone to shit. Stay mad, stay paranoid, keep accusing the people on your own side of treason for any minor dissent, it’ll work fucking great. Moron.
Anonymous #5701
By who, you?
It was already plainly evident. I just felt like pointing it out.  
Stay mad, stay paranoid, keep accusing the people on your own side of treason for any minor dissent, it’ll work fucking great.
I beg your pardon? As I recall, one of you galaxy brains showed up here at a point when this topic had barely begun to be discussed, and then immediately got all belligerent and acerbic right from the first reply. I wouldn’t exactly call that “minor dissent” from “people on my own side,” but then I suppose you leftists were never known for your conceptual understanding anyway.  
Moron.
Strong choice of words, Mr. Derpi Troll.
Anonymous #0A4E
It was already plainly evident. I just felt like pointing it out.

Cute trick, pull something out of your ass and then claim it’s evidentially factual. And people wonder why the country is in the state it is when every politician and bobblehead on TV can just go “People are saying”, “I’ve heard over the weekend”, etc. and not be contested over the shit they just made up.

I beg your pardon? As I recall, one of you galaxy brains showed up here at a point when this topic had barely begun to be discussed, and then immediately got all belligerent and acerbic right from the first reply. I wouldn’t exactly call that “minor dissent” from “people on my own side,” but then I suppose you leftists were never known for your conceptual understanding anyway.

You’re seriously lumping up all anon replies as being on the same side of things? Seriously? I knew you were stupid before, but you’re just breaking new records here.

Strong choice of words, Mr. Derpi Troll.

Stay mad, stay paranoid, see the same single enemy behind every corner and under every rock, refuse to consider the alternate views coming from the people that substantially agree with you. Surely this will work out great for everyone.
Anonymous #5701
Cute trick, pull something out of your ass and then claim it’s evidentially factual.
Actually, in proper written English, the correct word here would be evidently, not “evidentially.” Alas, it seems that for all your arrogance and bluster, your grammar skills leave much to be desired.  
You’re seriously lumping up all anon replies as being on the same side of things?
Yes. Yes I am. Since all you guys are basically saying the same dumb shit, I don’t see any problem with addressing all of you at once. You’re all either the same troll using multiple IPs, or a few different trolls reading off the same script. Take your pick.  
Stay mad, stay paranoid, see the same single enemy behind every corner and under every rock, refuse to consider the alternate views coming from the people that substantially agree with you.
I especially love how you’re repeating half of what the last guy said word-for-word, and yet have the audacity to bitch at me for lumping all you losers together. Methinks the Derpi troll doth protest too much.
Anonymous #1AAE
  1. Perhaps you should brush up on your English before pointing out fault in others’ grammar, which in any case is the sort of thing people only do when their arguments, or lack thereof, flounder (along with other attacks on character, which is the only thing you’ve been able to manage here).

2. The site gives my posts different #IDs for whatever reason it deems fit and I have no control over that. It should be very obvious to anyone with more than a handful of interconnected braincells which of those I am (hint: not the ones demanding the end of the anglo-saxon race, the confiscation of all guns, the genocide of Russia, or other histrionic nonsense). Sadly that basic requirement is clearly beyond you.

3. See above, in case you’ve already forgotten what you just read while in the throes of rage.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re also the insufferable parasite that repeatedly derails every altbooru thread with vapid accusations of anyone criticizing the latest retarded mod or dev decision as being a derpi troll or ciaran.
Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I feel like the real issue is that people are actually trying to blame fucking video games again.
Amagan

@Havoc  
They are. They want to blame inanimate objects so they can call for bans, because the only other option is to blame the individual. And blaming the individual is something we’re never allowed to do, because the choice they made are never their fault, they’re the fault of something/someone else.

Ramos wasn’t at fault for shooting up the school and killing all those kids. The rifles forced him to commit the atrocity against his will. He had no choice, the guns hijacked his mind and body and forced him to murder his grandmother, drive to the school, and kill all the kids over the course of more than an hour. He desperately, desperately begged and pleaded with the gun to let him stop killing all the innocent kids that crossed his path, doing everything he could to not repeatedly pull the trigger and change magazines, with tears pouring out of his eyes as he bawled like a newborn baby, but the gun refused to listen and just kept making him kill, and kill, and kill some more for good measure, until it was finally done with him and forced him to kill himself.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
As usual, the controlled opposition republicans rush in to “compromise” on your inalienable rights. Remember, all gun control is illegal and the US government has ceased to be the legitimate government of this nation.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide