Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Humble Oriathan  
I am sympathetic to this and agree that the cops are just a easy target for people to pile on to right now, Right because gun control deflection (though I don’t support gun control) and left because they hate cops, but it starting to look like they bungled this pretty badly

@Anonymous #A374  
If this is unironic it is stupider then even Nazis clinging to the Jews as the source of all evil. Though if you do have this belief I am curious as to where you got it; is there a group or is it self formed from personal study?
Amagan

@Anonymous #A374  
I was going to respond to the above nonsense. But then I saw your name and realized you’re just a bot/troll and not worth the amount of effort it would take to explain why your head is lodged up your ass.
Anonymous #A374
@TheBridge  
THOSE ARE all my notes and observations. although many russians also desire things like “the end of the dominion of the anglo saxons”.  
lets read some russian comments/articles:  
“  
Do you agree that the Anglo-Saxons should be exterminated?  
Since their inception (of existance), they purposefully engaged in the genocide of all other peoples. First, the Britons (the true British, the Celts, from whom they took away the right to the legend of King Arthur, who, by the way, died in the fight against them), then the Irish, the Scots. French, Indians … all and not list.No other ethnic group would have spawned the world cancer called the United States of America. No one else would declare themselves to be God’s chosen and having the divine right to judge, pardon and lead all other peoples, even the Jews, and even then they are not very much in favor of this.Now they have surrounded the whole world with their saxon countries, of which there are already five plus a hundred plus former and current colonies. Their filthy, at the same time complex and primitive language is imposed on the whole world as an international one. The power of America is simply enormous and surpasses all other countries except us. If we do not stop them like mad cattle, the Anglo-Saxons will swallow the world and realize their vile dreams of unifying humanity with the total destruction of languages ​​and cultures. This is not much better than falling under the yoke of the Muslims or the Chinese.”

Article 2.  

Unlike the Italian Renaissance of humanism and high art, the Anglo-Saxons have their own Renaissance - the revival of slavery. Colonial policy in Australia and New Zealand: came down to the extermination of the natives, their drive to dry territories/poor soil. There, local peoples quickly died out.Colonial policy in America: the Indians resisted, did not reconcile and refused to work on the plantations - they were driven into reservations and exterminated almost to the end. Few people know that ripping off and collecting scalps is an invention of the “civilized” Anglo-Saxons, who received payment from the government for scalping, and not at all by the Indians.  
The Negroes submitted to the colonialists - they were brought to America and used as slaves on plantations

The Anglo-Saxons are the great inventors of… concentration death camps. They contained both the rebellious local population and military opponents (in Africa they were Boers - German settlers, in Russia - red patriots who fought against the interventionists).

During the 2nd World War, the Americans carried out carpet bombing of Dresden, planned in such a way that the death of the civilian population was maximum.Contrary to the lie that the bombing was necessary to destroy military factories, it was residential areas that were bombed.”

article 3.

if the Anglo-Saxons unleashed a hot war on our historical territory, if they unleashed on us all the power of their financial, economic, information weapons, what remains for us? It is obvious that, driven into a corner (even our President and Commander-in-Chief spoke about this) and being in total defense, we can simply exhaust all our resources and collapse. As it happened with the Soviet Union. Which solution?

Transfer the fight to their territory.

Put them on an equal footing with us.

If our cities are destroyed, then theirs must be destroyed. They should not remain for the rest of the world an island of stability amid general chaos.

So we have to strike the US and the UK.

There is no other alternative.”

article 4

“The Anglo-Saxons are a flawed and evil nation with a slave mentality. The Anglo-Saxon political culture was born of the extremely bad climate of England and the centuries-old slavery of the indigenous population under the yoke of foreign, foreign-speaking and alien conquerors. Dozens of generations of Englishmen grew up in ethnic slavery among the Normans: there was no retribution for the Normans, and no one expected repentance from them. Hence the ethno-nihilistic concept, dissipated by the Anglo-Saxon political culture throughout the world, contempt for the ethnicity . …  
The English society and way of thinking is extremely cynical, because it was formed by the complete enslavement of the indigenous people by alien conquering aristocrats[3]. All the behavior of an Englishman is based on violence or on bribery. The English way of life does not recognize other motivations. And such a flawed understanding of the motives of activity is imposed on the whole world! At the same time, for some time now this has been combined with unbridled lies about the standard of living in the Anglo-Saxon political tradition.”

comments

to exterminate the Anglo-Saxons and conflicts on earth will soon stop, the surest way !!! Well, the Baltic states should be driven to mine coal of the Donbas to extract coal for life!

Irina belova: To exterminate the Anglo-Saxons … It was they who first began to use the tactics of a monocultural society … It was from them that nationalism, eugenics and all sorts of abominations based on population segregation on one or another basis came from …

So yeah many of us dream your annihilation, but my study of the saxon mutants shall be more specific, I shall brand you as I desire - mutants, subhumans, with sadistic DNA. I also don’t support the russians in their ukrainean invasion. - they are already mixed races, and have commited much grief too.Your very existance is an abnormal, anomalous phenomenon. Something is wrong with your dna…. The real difference between my hatred for the saxon and the russians is that I hate you for prolonged enslavement of the slavonian (literally, the slaves) tribes- more historical, pro-pagan, revenge position. and belive me i hate you worse than you hate the blacks.
Anonymous #0A4E
Call me a boot licker or whatever, but […] The fault is ultimately the school admin for not securing their doors during school hours and hiring a security team like every school should’ve done since the Columbine incident.

In every other country the only security at elementary schools is a chest-high fence meant to keep kids in, not anyone out, and for some inexplicable reason not only are there no school shootings, but also far, far fewer abductions or intruders or anything of the kind. Never mind that there are no guards, armed or not, in the overwhelming majority of schools outside of the US.

Bootlicker.
Anonymous #A374
You as the saxons and the canadian saxon gouvernment have never helped me despite I have been opressed by the Quebec gouvernment for my lawfull right to speak the English language in canada. You are so greedy,just like the Warangians who raided weaker tribes, so sadistic and corrupted. You are so import dependant and in constant search of cheap labor in face of the mexicoids and hindus. I am becoming more and more deranged after watching videos such as “Court ordered removal of Evelyn to the nearest hospital” - in which the elder is forced to become the ward of the state against her volition. Your blood is cursed, Your kin has been cursed. Whole the pagan era all you did was raiding weaker tribes and capturing them to sell them as slaves to Byzantinum or for your own pleasure, and you treated them like property, and you used the pronoun “it” to refer to them.
Anonymous #5701
@AlsoSprachOdin  
What exactly do you find “reasonable and polite” about some dude coming here to post unironic gun control bullshit? I dunno man, it just seems like such obvious troll behavior to me.

@Anonymous #0CAC  
Hmm. I guess it’s possible. Can’t really think of a way to prove it, but you never know. Derpi regulars have done stranger things, after all.
AlsoSprachOdin

@Anonymous #5701  
“Unironic gun control bullshit”? I’m not sure we’re talking about the same guy, because what I was talking about was;  
“In every other country the only security at elementary schools is a chest-high fence meant to keep kids in, not anyone out, and for some inexplicable reason not only are there no school shootings, but also far, far fewer abductions or intruders or anything of the kind. Never mind that there are no guards, armed or not, in the overwhelming majority of schools outside of the US.”  
Nowhere here is gun control even mentioned, so I assume we’re talking past each other somehow.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #5701  
>I dunno man, it just seems like such obvious troll behavior to me.  
Dude is a pretty long time poster here. Even if he was pro gun control we should be able to have a discussion if he was also being polite. Though is it really pro gun control narrative? That very position of hardening schools is a position I usually see conservatives making and progressives mocking us for it Only thing he is doing is sympathizing with police if I read his comment correctly.

@Anonymous #A374  
Thanks for the lengthy reply.I thought your anti Anglo-Saxon rant was from a left perspective but I see that you are coming from a right perspective. I have encountered this before, sometimes in Russian political thought (like Forth Political Theory, though much more intellectually argued) and sometimes elsewhere, believing that Anglo-Saxon are a unique driving force and the true source of left wing degeneracy. Question, are you the Ukrainian Nationalist from earlier? I seem to recall you including racial purity as a point in your rants before.

>Something is wrong with your dna…. The real difference between my hatred for the saxon and the russians is that I hate you for prolonged enslavement of the slavonian (literally, the slaves) tribes- more historical, pro-pagan, revenge position. and belive me i hate you worse than you hate the blacks.  
Such a desire for death and blood lust will get you no where. Even if I take your beliefs seriously on wanting the deaths of all of my ancestors and people (though, I may only count as partially Anglo Saxon depending on how you consider the Boarders and Scots-irish). If you believe that we are uniquely evil the vengeance will only make you guilty of all the same crimes. I don’t consider wanting a Ukraine or general slavic homeland free of Western influence to be immoral in itself. Fighting free of something is one thing but genocide another line that should never be crossed. The sins from the act of the mass killing of children often have a way of coming back to haunt you.

@ponypony221  
As hard as it can be at times I think anonymity can be still valuable. Lots of sites have purged them against the popular consent of the users. Though I might be able to agree with banning anons from certain things (if that were possible) when no constructive discussion that is just a pain for everyone involved and if we got massive botting floods.

@Officer Hotpants  
lol, yes.

@IvanSatoru  
And I think you can cast many groups that way. See @Anonymous #A374
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
I was around on the early internet. No small community-based forum (like this) ever allowed anonymous comments. It makes it too easy to dive bomb discussions and destroy the cohesion, which we can see is what is happening here.

Even on slashdot, anonymous comments were hidden by default. You had to ask for them or they had to be voted up by senior users.

You already noted the problem. When people can throw away their identity for every post, it makes it impossible to tell who is posting what. That works on a site like 4chan, where the poster is intended to be irrelevant, but do you want that to be the case here?
Amagan

@ponypony221  
Do we really want to do the China approach, where your real name, address, and other identifying information is directly connected to every post, comment, and like you have to your account?

Do we really want to make doxxing people easier?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide