Big Bad Politics!

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
One guy with a proxy he doesn’t know how to change away from local servers, or is purposely using Ukraine servers for some kind of weird solidarity thing. Basically already admitted this other than the Ukraine part.
Anonymous #9331
@ponypony221  
@TheBridge  
This may surprise you, but I’m not that other guy, and hadn’t posted here in some time.

There are, actually, a lot of people that think ruzzian nationalists are comically stupid and deserve to be taunted and ridiculed at every possible opportunity for their army’s comical ineptitude and their nation’s blatant backsliding into the very fascistic ultranationalist authoritarianism they use as an excuse to wage genocidal war on their neighbors.

And I don’t know how IDs work, I just post. If it’s a problem for the admins I’m sure they’ll do something about it.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The siege of Mariupol is over.

Now that the human shields of the Azov nazis have been taken away they were ordered to surrender because their “mission” was “completed”. Ukraine expects to get them back.
Anonymous #A374
@UrbanMysticDee  
Your “denazificators” should be all torn apart so even no uncrushed bones of them shall be left. Also you need to lose your kiwifarms attitude.
Anonymous #B55A
Our Russian denazificators and liberators should be met with flowers, big meals and beautiful smiling girls wherever they go. They deserve it. Also, we should ramp up the kiwifarms attitude
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Seiken  
So, they really do sound like that, always, don’t they? I’ve seen and heard people mock these leftists before with that style of speech, but it’s really true, isn’t it?

Project “Vare-E-Taas”? What is that?

Priceless.
Anonymous #A374
@IvanSatoru  
The russians are brainwashed zombies. The behaviour exercised by the  
russians is no longer human.  
Their behaviour is blood-thirsty, cynical, deluded, illusive,  
imperialistic. They really support the war. They glue their pro war  
symbols on their cars, they spread their hatefull, lying propaganda on  
youtube, they are arrogant. It is most idiotic bullshit, worse than  
biblical, when they say Ukraineans attack themselves!

THE MODERN RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS ON YOUTUBE ARE EX-CONSPIRACY  
THEORISTS WHO MADE MONEY BY SELLING THEIR BOOKS BEFORE YOUTUBE AND  
NOW THEY EARN MONEY OFF YOUTUBE BY SPREADING REVANCHISTIC,  
IMPERIALISTIC, COMMUNISTIC, CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.  
Propaganda is fictional information and only atheists have the ability  
to detect it and have immunity against it. Since you are a conservative baboon, a subhuman who justifies crimes with fictional tales, you soak in what the russians vomit.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Sweden: Imports millions of black African muslims, totaling 1/3 of the entire country’s population, who have turned Sweden into the country with the highest number of rapes in the world

Also Sweden: Desperately wants to join NATO to fight against a country that took 7 years to build 20 out of a planned 2,300 132 new tanks.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #9331  
Yeah, I can see your writing style is different. Mocking and trolling I’ll admit have there place though I tend to prefer not to take part of it on either end.

As for Russia and Ukraine. I don’t like the Russians in this much at all, as I have stated, but I also know that massive amounts of our media and society have been mobilized in very stupid ways.

@Anonymous #B55A  
Nazis or not, they are fighting against a country that is mobilized against them, not a few baddies on top. To win means a lot of killing and I doubt many are going to be happy to see them afterwards.

@ponypony221  
Though Turkey has been hostile to the idea, some speculate Croatia might have been the one prevent the admission talks from starting outright.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
The Biden Regime keeps pushing us closer to war with China over Taiwan. It sounds an awful lot like the lead up to Ukraine from both sides. I hope everyone in western countries realizes that will be the end of the world as they know it if there is a situation like the Russia-NATO situation with China. You can be certain it won’t be the chickenhawk Jews running the media that pay the price.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide