Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #372F
Got behind a pickup today whose tailgate was absolutely covered in leftist bumper stickers. You know the type, “No Hate in My State”, “Stop Racism”, “Pride”, etc.  
The one that really stuck out to me was “I love my husband and my girlfriend”, because I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be pushing trannies or poly.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
In a video posted on Twitter Ibram X. Kendi, the man celebrated by the left for his efforts to insert Critical Race Theory in the nation’s schools, said it was “horrifying” when his daughter announced she wanted to be a boy.

LOL! He’s got a new book coming out that companies and schools will be forced to buy in the millions about raising children and he’s basically admitting he’s a failure as a father by his own definition!
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Humble Oriathan  
It’s alright. Not really my thing.  
The main kid Lincoln has a black friend. I don’t care for his friend. There was a Latin American girl who’s family got their own spinoff. From what I saw of it it was also okay but not my thing.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
@Dex Stewart  
Fine by me if his friends are black. I just don’t want him to be…white guilt ridden.

@Adan Druego  
Pls tell me it’s becuase of lesbians.

@UrbanMysticDee  
lol, doesn’t necessarily have to be gay to be woke. What I’m really watching out for is CRT type shit, like white kids acknowledging white privilige. Shit like that.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Humble Oriathan  
Race doesn’t ever come up in what I watched.  
As for homosexuality, i think this is as far as it goes.  
full  
Oh and the black kid has gay parents.  
full  
Interracial gay parents! The horror!
lasty

iwtcipp
I don’t know if I’d call it based, but it’s not super-woke, either.

@Humble Oriathan  
@Dex Stewart
Fine by me if his friends are black. I just don’t want him to be…white guilt ridden.
@UrbanMysticDee
lol, doesn’t necessarily have to be gay to be woke. What I’m really watching out for is CRT type shit, like white kids acknowledging white privilige. Shit like that.

So far, racial shaming hasn’t come up. When there’s a character who’s black or gay or something, they usually just get treated like a regular person and that part of them isn’t really made a big deal of.

Not only are the Louds not ashamed of their whiteness, the basic plot of the movie is “Yay, we’re Scottish!”. I mean, it’s still a bad movie, but not because of wokeness.  
Though I did see somewhere that the spin-off, Los Casagrandes, hired someone to make sure the writers didn’t offend the La Tinxes. I haven’t watched the show, since the characters were on the main show and I only liked like, two of them.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
If Kenya is banning gay stuff, they’ll have to ban Power Rangers now.  
full  
Lezbins! Though Malaysia tried banning the 2017 movie because of rumors of Trini being gay. People threw a fit and the head of the censorship board had to watch it and determine if it indeed had any gay that was going to seep out and infect anyone.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide