Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #5F6E
Biden decided to force vaccine on us maybe is time for another civil war and sucede from the usa.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to install in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program For The 20th Century (1912) quoted by Congressman Abernathy, Congressional Record (1957), p. 8559.  
Found on a rather curious website about da joos.  
Pretty interesting, innit?
Wingnut

@IvanSatoru  
Supposedly it’s a hoax made by an anti-semite and attributed to da joos, but I honestly find that claim completely irrelevant, seeing as that exact plan is being carried out to the letter right now.  
Whether it was written by da joo or da anti-joo, they clearly knew what’s up.
Anonymous #0847
@UrbanMysticDee  
Even more hilarious that Communism really doesn’t like other races as well. Every time they get the dictator in the first thing they do is butcher the minorities that blew that sweet smoke up their asses. Castro bragged about being chaired by the BLM types of the time while knowing if they would be treated worse in Cuba while smiling at how dumb they all are.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
Ashley Rae Goldenberg (who is Jewish), otherwise known as Communism Kills, made a correct post about unmarried sexual relations:  
I repeat again: there is absolutely no benefit at all for a woman to have sex without the commitment of marriage. You risk unplanned pregnancy, you risk disease, and you risk the endless heartbreak that comes with you giving yourself away to someone who doesn’t care about you.
Girls: the only people who benefit from hook-up culture are men. They’re the ones who have access to your body without having to put any commitment into building a relationship with you. Anyone who tries to convince you this is fine is wrong. Men with STDs are largely asymptomatic. They can walk away from you and your child at any point in time. They don’t risk ruining their health or the rest of their lives by having sex.
Any man who is insulting you for being abstinent is angry you won’t be lowering your standards for him.
Any man who is insulting women who are pointing out the obvious downsides to sex before marriage is angry that other women might realize they’ve been lied to their whole lives.

I knew about ms. Goldenberg back during Tumblr’s glory days. Last year she made a list of companies that support leftist terrorist causes. Someone more dedicated— that is, autistically motivated— may want to compare it with another, similar list created by a user of this website.  
Just as a curiosity, I vaguely remember that there was a funny photo of her doing the happy merchant pose but it’s probably gone forever by now.
Anonymous #D018
@IvanSatoru  
I am a man, and I know that there are issues with sex outside of marriage. As much as Goldberg as her points, she is leaving some things out. Its your choice to be abstinent or not, and it IS possible to go beyond a casual relationship without getting married. Oh, and heartbreak doesn’t always last for life. It depends on the individual’s personality and the like. A woman’s hymen is not a foolproof indicator of her virginity. Nice in how she leaves out condoms and diaphragm’s, as well as the V-ring. In addition, different cultures around the world have different standards regarding sex. One size does not fit all.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Glenn Beck now has a video about “coming water shortages”. I didn’t watch it. I don’t actually have to watch his videos, I’ve seen enough.

Water shortages. Isn’t that my shtick? Don’t I always talk about depletion of groundwater and not growing water heavy crops in deserts? Don’t I always talk about how you can’t squeeze an infinite amount of people into desert environments because of resource scarcity? Isn’t Glenn Beck the “good conservative” who believes that since the Earth is 4000 miles deep there is an unlimited supply of every needed resource, in exactly the right form it’s needed in, in the most accessible location possible? Isn’t he the one who said he’d drill right through a rabbit’s head if it meant getting a single drop of oil?

Now, after 13 years of believing Mormon Elohim will provide infinite resources he’s come to realize that there aren’t infinite resources on a finite planet, especially not in the form you need them in the locations you need them, and has done a 180? Maybe, or maybe he’ll blame Poopy Pants Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. as if he’s the one who told people to turn deserts into farmland.
Anonymous #0847
@Barhandar  
The court case was never about Rittenhouse being a murderer it was about keeping people from defending themselves or be punished by the courts or lynch mob. They did the same with the one couple lying the psychos were on public property when they broke through their gate. The mayor said if they went to trial he’d just pardon them.

@IvanSatoru  
PLEASE tell me that’s a poe. There’s no way a leftoid could be that stupid.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide