Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
FBI and Southern District of New York Raid Project Veritas Journalists’ Homes

FBI investigating Project Veritas links to Biden daughter’s stolen diary  
FBI agents executed search warrants in connection with its investigation into a burglary at Ashley Biden’s home.

Excerpts of the diary were published online which include inappropriate sexual behavior between Joe Biden and his then underage daughter. The FBI would not have raided the journalists homes unless the diary is real and constitutes proof of felonious activity committed by the president.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
I swear to god, if this kid isn’t found not guilty after the self-owning that happened today on the prosecution’s side, that will be clear proof that our justice system is compromised by cucks who will always bend the knee to mob rule as long as they threaten nationwide riots and are allowed to intimidate jurors unchallenged.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Officer Hotpants  
It reveals (unsurprisingly) that president is a pedo. It’s also the whole  
>alphabet agencies failed to prevent burglary at president’s relatives’ place  
>i.e. potential reveal of sensitive government data or abduction and holding the relatives for ransom  
>and because the president is a senile fuck, he’ll likely fold to terrorists instead of sacrificing relatives
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Officer Hotpants  
“Toxthicc” “Thth Thanthuary sxth erection.” “We made it through a fucking…”

I can’t. Not even 40 seconds in and I can’t stand this creature’s voice.

As a side note, why do leftards keep calling the time when retards were let into the Capitol by the police for a photo-op a erection?
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
She wants a federal investigation and she wants the ethics committee (I don’t for a moment believe we actually have one of those) to determine if he’s fit to serve. His sister, meanwhile, says that it’s a sign of his declining mental health and was asking if he was going to have to act upon his “sociopathic fantasies” before they’d do something about him.

The people who spent years writing songs & poems and making cartoons & plays about killing the last president, and calling upon the public to harass the opposition and riot in the streets, are freaking the fuck out over a shit-tier meme that someone threw together in not more than ten minutes, tops.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide