Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0CFA
@Anonymous #372F  
In the Netherlands they’ve been euthanizing mentally retarded children and the mentally ill for years–with their “consent,” of course. This is nothing at all like Aktion-T4. It’s legal!
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #372F  
Yep. Real and apparently in place for a while, now. And given that they count every car crash, fall and fire death as a covid fatality, what they really instituted is just a flat-out culling of everyone with any kind of mental impairment, from the full-on retarded to the merely dyslexic.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
Those are the programs I wanted to enact here within the US. Similar to the German T-4 program, the liquidation of undesirable results paired with a breeding program to produce desirable results.

Just look at the world of today and ask yourselves, how much better could it be it so many of the wrong kind of people were to be simply put down. Most Twitter users, blm, antifa, democrats, liberals, leftists, wannabe-communists and other freaks on- and off-line.

That being said, I actually don’t have anything against the ill. The ill should be treated and aided. Research should be done to finally try to reduce suffering. The medical experimentation would be carried out on undesirables to test the results before any treatment would ever be administered to an actual human being, of course.

Just a dream. Just a dream. Sadly not a reality.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

Just look at the world of today and ask yourselves, how much better could it be it so many of the wrong kind of people were to be simply put down. Most Twitter users, blm, antifa, democrats, liberals, leftists, wannabe-communists and other freaks on- and off-line.
Who decides the criteria for “wrong kind of people”?  
Spoiler: it won’t be you, or me, or anyone sane. It will be the people with thirst for power and control, i.e. exactly those freaks and the scum who are in power now.

@Officer Hotpants  
“for fuck’s sake Britain 1984 was intended as a warning not as instruction manual”
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

I wonder how long the “you’re selfish for not submitting to government control” grift will continue. I feel like the folks who repeat that will continue to find ways to shame others for not enslaving themselves, even long after the covid shit has been bled dry. Some new manufactured crisis will probably crop up, then the same people will hold your freedom hostage, and the same useful idiots will blame the ones who resist. It’s all so tiresome.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Barhandar  
The only way, I’d want that world is if I’m the one in charge, deciding what is and is not pre-approved. Otherwise, no, I’d never trust anyone else to rule. They don’t know the path, they wouldn’t be able to bring about a better future if they were a part of the problem themselves the entire time.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
@Etherium-Apex  
I find it confusing and funny that the government mandates are being supported by the self proclaimed anarchists and communists who have been fighting tooth and nail against the police for the past 5 years, claiming that they’re the modern nazi foot soldiers of the current regime.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Humble Oriathan  
There’s no such thing as a true anarchist. There are only people deluded enough to think that their rules are so obvious that society would default to them in a governmental vacuum. And commies only have standards for others.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@UrbanMysticDee  
Oh beleive me, I HOPE they’re lying about a mentally ill man holding any kind of high position of power in our military. First they insist that we listen to him for health advice, now we’re supposed to trust he’ll lead us to victory in a sea battle with China. If I were a seaman (shut up), I would just drown myself and spare me the humiliation.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Humble Oriathan  
“Sea-person” or “persons who breathe”. It’s the law now, naval code.

But in all seriousness, I agree. Trusting the judgement of transsexuals seems “problematic”, since they don’t seem to possess a good grasp on reality themselves.

“They want us to expect them for who they are, when they couldn’t even except themselves for who they were.”

That kind of thing.
Anonymous #372F
Wonder if boomers finally retiring or demoralization over the past year is playing a bigger part in “The Great Resignation”
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #372F  
I think it is more so do to COVID but we are perhaps seeing the start of the boomers having a effect on this. I know people fixate on the Trump and Biden bucks that were given out, factor, but I think what we have now is a death spiral. On the service and more working class jobs that underpin our supply chain. Greater share of responsibility and worse conditions being bared by a smaller percentage of workers, no one wants to join in the chaos and those who due are more likely to have a bad experience. On a more weather end. You also have those who are still in COVID fear mode and those who changed lifestyles from being isolated from work not wanting to return. Perhaps some new NEETs as well.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@Etherium-Apex  
I was actually pleasantly surprised by the number of policemen and firemen that quit their jobs in Seattle from the mandates. They even went on to set up a huge outdoor grill to make food for the homeless afterwards. Gives me hope that we can fight back and do it without following antifa/blm’s exmple of destroying everything in their path.
Anonymous #372F
One of the weirder theories I’ve heard this week is that the coof is an experimental bioweapon designed to kill off everyone with disabilities or chronic diseases for the purpose of eugenics.
Anonymous #8778
@Anonymous #372F  
Weirder yet: “the coof is a hoax, but the ‘vaccine’ spike proteins will cause autoimmune progressive degenerative tissue disease that will kill everyone who’s agreed to be shot up with Government Mystery Juice within three years.”

The government and newsmedia lie so much about everything that I am no longer able to discard anything out of hand. The only thing I’m sure of is that we’re being lied to. I don’t know what the truth is, but the lies are clumsy and not even plausible at this point.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide