Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
@UrbanMysticDee  
Negligent homicide. The fact he didn’t need means nothing if Baldwin wasn’t a firing people with safety complaints and hiring very cheap people. That’s all on him and he should have to face punishment for it in stead he’s whines the real problem was the gun itself being an anti-gun nut and lobbies to take away people’s jobs and have props that look like this.  
full
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Humble Oriathan  
When I heard the black’s family was rich and I saw them, I wondered if it was an incredilbe low-income area, because his family looks like trash.

Of course, he lied about being bullied, no surprise there.
Anonymous #372F
@UrbanMysticDee  
Tell me that isn’t a joke edit. Tell me this dude really went so low effort he couldn’t be bothered to find footage of the right video game or the right weapon.
user7853

@UrbanMysticDee  
explosive combat shotgun? bro that just makes most ecounters too easy, i know because i have one

tho if it isnt edited then i will remember it for the rest of me life, what a blunder
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Shows footage of Minecraft’s Steve in iron armor being hunted down by skeletons with bows and arrows as he tries to eat a cake and defend himself with a diamond sword.

Lawyer: It was that exact same scenario during the peaceful protests or the violent January sixth coup. Basically.
Lawyer: *Drinks Water*
Judge: …okay. Also, sir, this is the case of former Enron…
Anonymous #372F
Amazing how it only took two years for the world to go to shit. It wasn’t great before, but god damn. I think I’m finally beginning to understand why funny moustache man was elected.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@IvanSatoru  
Yeah. 3 years ago, would’ve never crossed my mind. But, when I was shown inconsistencies and outright lies, and then shit that happens which seems to always have a jew at the bottom of it despite jews making up less than 3% of the US population, they seem to be involved in nearly every major scandal in big business, in media spin stories, you name it. Being shown that shit really gets you thinking, because natural occurrence dictates that things should occur relatively at the same rate as the population of a certain group is. I.E, you should see crime be majorities from whites since they make up a majority of the population, but this is far from the case.

And then you hear about stuff like the JIDF, and the hundreds of expelments. It would be different if it was different subsets of people within the same category, or if it changed depending on where it was in the world, but you get this pretty much everywhere save for most parts of Asia.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@Psy Key  
@Barhandar  
Luther warned us. Perhaps you’ve heard of him, but Luther, for context, is a highly respected and often mentioned figure in my circles for his work during the Protestant Reformation. He initially had the hopes of converting Jews to Christianity but eventually gave up after much resistance and failure (many “reviewers” of his book today cleverly frame their descriptions and include this fact so as to make him sound irrational, angry and spiteful). For some reason, however, this work of his has gone completely unmentioned, as well as his warnings and I was unaware of the book for years up to and until recently.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide