We're shutting down! Read more here

Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
Yesterday at around 4 AM, when I was going to bed, my jaw suddenly started feeling like someone was hammering a hot chisel into it. I have never felt a more intense pain. It did not stop until a little shy of 18 hours later. Wasn’t a tooth thing, either. I think I pinched something. Got worse if I sat down, and doubly so if I tried to lie down. Spent that whole time standing and pacing with my head turned as far to the side as possible to mitigate the pain. Good god, do I hope that never happens again.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@acres  
Indeed. And the worst part is that it was probably just moving my neck and arms in exactly the wrong way as I was getting comfortable that did it. Still sore as hell today, but just in the sense that a bruise would be. Suffice it to say that I’m not doing anything to provoke it again, though. I think I can stand to go another day or two without eating to be absolutely sure.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Minor vent, but I really feel bad when people barely comments on some drawings or pixel art that took me a lot of time to make, and at the same time a lot of people immediately faves, shares and comments on some quick drawings I made just because they had some tits and hips.  
It’s not like I draw stuff for attention’s sake, but it’s frustrating to know that no matter what you do, a pair of tits always will get top priority on everyone’s list.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Color Anon  
It really does suck, for that to be the case… but its just kinda the default I think in these types of mostly adult communities.

Personally, I love pixel art (and traditional art) both of which get far too little attention if you ask me.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ArchiveAnon  
I just made 2 quick sketches during a conversation about videogame characters on 4chan. They aren’t even that good (no, I wouldn’t say they were bad either) but it’s frustrating when something I made on 20 minutes and without even trying hard receives more attention that the rest of the stuff I made during the year, just because it had tits and hips.  
full  
full
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@TrukkinDuck  
Oh, I draw nsfw stuff now and then, but it’s mostly vainilla stuff like pinups, solo girls and things like that, but I keep that account unasociated with the “me” that the pony fandom knows and loathes to get sure that the usual crowd won’t raid my account with their usual unpleaseant behavior and repugnant things.  
In fact, I don’t take requests of any kind precisely to avoid getting involved with repugnant people, as you wouldn’t believe the sick shit that some people tries to get me to draw, especially when they believe they are being so clever and stealthy with their crappy attempts to request me to draw disturbing stuff without using the word “request” so I won’t have a valid reason to deny them what they are entitled to ask, or so they believe.  
I know I could make some decent money if I sold commissions, but I do prefer to draw what I want at the pace I want instead of rushing and drawing what everyone else wants.

@Officer Hotpants  
full  
I really wish Capcom could produce a third Project X-Zone because Felicia’s antics and straightman’s act to Ryu’s crazy ideas were one of the best parts about it.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@TrukkinDuck  
Imagine dealing with fucked up people who constantly tries to get you to draw dickgirls, shitting nipples, scat, piss and gore versions of a drawing you uploaded a couple hours ago. Now imagine yourself thinking they are just trolls trying to get under your skin, but then you decide to check their accounts just to be sure, and you find out they are into that repugnant stuff for real and not only they have hoarded tons of that disgusting stuff, but they won’t ever shut up about it and the stuff they do to themselves while watching it, and then you find out they won’t stop trash talking you behind your back because you offended them (or something) when you said “no” to their endless requests and bitching.

On top of that, imagine dealing with people who 9 out of 10 times are on the autism spectrum, so any attempt to try reasoning with them is hopeless- they only care about themselves, they feel justified to always do whatever they want, any attempt to say “no” to them only triggers a meltdown on them, and they can carry a grudge for years because according to them, nobody can deny them anything and you always must be available for them whenever they want to talk, no matter if you want it or not.

And that’s not counting the ones who constantly nag you for “tips” to improve their crappy art, but as soon you mention words like “Practice”, “Effort” and “Dedication” they go full contrarian and angry because they wanted tips and secrets instead of boring and difficult things and there’s no way to make them understand that nobody can improve without practice and there’s no such a thing like magic tips that somehow transfers the skills and knowdeledge to their heads by merely reading them- they always will go full contrarian and fuming mad because according to them, you are a selfish asshole who is hoarding secrets and tips for yourself or what you have, and you make them feel so depressed instead of making them happy and a long etc.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Dex Stewart  
I wish that inflation were the only fetish that other people tried to get me to draw for them. How damaged one has to be to ever think that human waste or shitting nipples are hot?
coolmaster43232

There’s a chance for rain tomorrow and high of 42. Looks like there’s going to be no snow on ground for Christmas this year. Which is strange for Wisconsin.

@Dex Stewart  
These are the kind people I don’t get.

@Color Anon  
Those people are just crazy and I for one although being on autism spectrum would a least respect the word “no” from someone.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide