Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
Well, let’s see. You’ve got the lumping of multiple previously distinct conditions under the label, ever widening definitions of medical terms to placate the crazy, a bloated pharmaceuticals industry built upon selling as much medication as possible for as many conditions as possible, narcissistic parents who want to feel special & “brave” for managing the most basic biological feat of pumping out another screeching flesh sack for the pile of 100 billion and counting, and lazy parents forever looking for excuses for why their unattended kid’s behavior (and any trouble they get into/cause) is anyone’s or anything’s fault but their own.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I really hate when someone downvotes an image just because the art isn’t amazing. People gotta start somewhere and all the negative feedback would discourage them from improving. Too me at least.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
Yeah, as someone who makes substandard art myself I tend to avoid that. Mostly I only downvote political propaganda that sneaks it’s way into my watched list in spite of my filters.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
@Anonymous #995C  
Only if they’re funny/have the potential to attract the elusive funny.  
@Acres  
I don’t mind low quality art enough to downvote. My first few (serious) attempts at drawing were godawful. I only downvote either out of spite or if there’s something I genuinely don’t like about it.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Bodybuilders look freakish. Like a distorted mutant body with a normal human head plopped on top of it. Very disturbing to look at.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Replacement vacuum part needs to sit in UPS facility 5 minutes drive from where I live for 90+ hours even though UPS truck passes by every single day because… reasons?

@Acres  
That’s why I quit Derpibooru and Equestria Daily. The well-loved sadist “artists” who are given infinite leeway to break the rules all they want deliberately post shit and their toadies gush over it, but someone just starting out who’s never drawn ponies before for fuck sake just wants to share their love of the show in the spirit of the show gets dog piled for not being Rembrandt on day 1.

This is the very first pony site I’ve ever been on that isn’t full of assholes. People disagree without being assholes. People can attempt to make art for fun and not viciously attacked for not being perfect.

That’s why I love this place so much and spend as much time here as possible. This is like the one refuge on the whole Internet that isn’t an absolute cesspool.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Since Winblows adds hidden bloat who knows where I decided to get rid of the old version that was left after it updated in 2019.

Recap: Space on my hard drive has been disappearing somewhere. I managed to get it all the way to 18GB free space and even though I only added about 500MB since then (making videos) it went down to 11GB somehow. The old Winblows files were 23GB of stuff I didn’t need, so I got rid of it.

Now there’s 22.4GB of free space. Not only is it less than the 11GB I had plus the 23GB I deleted, it’s less than the 23GB I deleted alone somehow!

I should have, realistically, 40GB of free space and it’s 22.4. There is 17.6GB of hidden whatever clogging up my disk that I can’t for the life of me find or get rid of.

Allegedly all my files are 378GB (out of 909GB used space total), which is 41.5%. What the hell is the other 58.5%? Microshaft has 531GB of something on my computer. What is it?
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Why do people have to go an be fucking weird when they’re talking to you about your fetishes? Trying to divine hidden, repressed torment kept locked inside by the evil white man’s oppression an’ shit? Can’t a man just have some innocuous wank material anymore?

If I get one more idiot coming to me insisting that they “know how I feel inside”, being stubbornly determined that my favs for femboy/cuntboy/titboy stallions are irrefutable proof that I’m a tranny, I swear I am gonna find the location of the nearest pride parade and superglue conversion therapy pamphlets to every flat surface of the march route.
coolmaster43232

@UrbanMysticDee  
Boy that’s crazy. I have no clue what up with that. My computer is currently sitting at 237GB of 465GB. All of files that are shared between me and my Dad take up 181GB of 465GB of disk space. While the other 56GB of 465GB is used by Microsoft.
Anonymous #995C
Why do people have to go an be fucking weird when their talking to you about your fetishes? Trying to divine hidden, repressed torment kept locked inside by the evil white man’s oppression an’ shit? Can’t a man just have some innocuous wank material anymore?

I fully understand. I look at it from a different perspective, though. I think just bringing up one’s personal, private, imprinted sexual paraphilias is fucking weird. Do I have some unusual interests? Is there stuff going on in my head that is, I suspect, nonstandard? Yes. Am I gonna talk about it? NO. One, it’s deeply, shamefully personal. Two, I can’t think of a way to talk about this stuff that wouldn’t seem creepy, inappropriate, weird, maybe even threatening if I just walked up to random people on the street, or random people on the Internet, and started talking about it. Why would I inflict this on them? Why would I inflict it on you?

I’m going to be forthright. I don’t want to know about anyone else’s fetishes, either. It’s none of my business and I’d probably find it distasteful. I mean, unless maybe we’re dating–and I gave up on dating years and years ago.

I can’t imagine a way to just drop my fetish interests or anyone else’s into a conversation that isn’t going to come across as a really raw, really aggressive, unwelcome sexual advance. If I were talking to some random Internet stranger and he just suddenly changed the subject to his fetishes, I don’t think I could interpret it any other way. But then I don’t talk with random Internet strangers about sex, either. Maybe I’m just old. Maybe that’s normal now. Maybe it’s something the cool kids do. I have no idea. I don’t get out much these days. You kids, get off my lawn!
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Anonymous #995C  
If it comes up naturally it’s not nearly as bad, but very rarely does it ever come up naturally. Even then you don’t talk about it. You question their interests, they give an answer somewhere on the scale of yes to no, and you respond with an acknowledgement and move on to something else. Going any further on the topic starts to get weird.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #995C  
Well yeah it’s uncomfortable for me to talk about my fetishes publicly too, but apparently I’m a Silent Generation-er in that regard, for most my age it’s really trendy. Besides, you tend to meet people with likeminded tastes when you search for them.

I just wish that if people are going to approach me about it like that, they don’t have to be fucking weird about it. Stop trying to infer things about my social life or psychology from the things I like to watch, there’s no deep hidden secret for you to unearth. There’s no oppression I’m suffering silently that I can only express through clicking the ⭐ button on PB. My comments I leave under the clop I watch are not some dogwhistling cry for sexual liberation.

Everything is, in fact, exactly as it looks. I’m a ghey trap, I really enjoy the pictures I comment on. ‘Nough said.

Stop trying to tell me I’m actually a tranny/non-binary/horse-otherkin and try to gaslight me whenever I tell you you’re wrong, tumblrites. I’m getting very sick of it happening to me, and even on PB I can’t entirely escape this shit. >:(
Anonymous #31E2
@FeatherTrap  
It kinda reminds me of one of the most awkard experiences I had in Derpi.  
Despite I like and I comment a lot of lewd stuff, don’t really like to openly speak about fetishes.  
One day a random guy started to PM me about fetishes, but it wasn’t like the typical “hey do you rp?”, this guy was a real creep browsing my fav list “hey you like this stuff, don’t you? hey what about this you have like x pics of this faved”, etc.  
He usually got mad when I didn’t quickly reply to his messages, but that’s because I didn’t want to talk to this freaking creep. So after a week he got mad (again), insulted me in another language and stopped messaging.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide