Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@FeatherTrap  
I certainly hope not.

@Acres  
What did they want to RP? A fucking cocktail party?

@FeatherTrap  
It’s not like it needs to be in there. Those people will PM you even if you specifically have “I don’t RP” in your bio. Had one message me on Discord in spite of having that as a server role and they still managed to convince themself that I was being an asshole when I told them that I wasn’t interested. And then they immediately blocked me.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
Yeah I gather that, but that whole “You have Lyra in your avatar, so obviously you fantasize about being her” is that kind of creepy psychoanalyst shit I hate. Why do they have to take your appreciation for a character and bring it into weird territory?
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
Creepiest thing about it though-and the reason I just stop accepting RP requests entirely-is how many underage users are doing it. I basically learned that I can’t trust anyone in the ERP forums to be honest about being of legal age, so I now avoid those places like the Flesh Eater Virus.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@FeatherTrap  
great point. Anyone can lie about their age and then it’s your fault you rped them and you should’ve known better. If that ever happened, I’d lose my job faster than you could ever imagine.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Take my advice everyone: NEVER ERP WITH ANYONE YOU MEET ON THOSE FORUMS. You can never be sure if they’re old enough, and if you get unlucky then everyone will think you’re the pedo and you’ll become a social outcast.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Okay, so I thought the Flesh Eater Virus was a thing in Warhammer 40k, but apparently I was thinking of the Virus Bomb by mistake. My search did lead me to this movie called Cabin Fever however, and morbid curiosity took over…

…well, guess I’m not going to sleep for another few hours now. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat… =_=
Anonymous #995C
NEVER ERP WITH ANYONE YOU MEET ON THOSE FORUMS.

My brain parsed that as “never derp with anyone you meet on those forums. And, you know, you probably shouldn’t do that either.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide