A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
@IvanSatoru  
depending on the phone you can recalibrate the screen.

It might also be a damaged digitizer which would mean your shit out of luck. Could also be something dried on the screen like an oil or other fluid…. you pervert.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Hey, Winblows Wurd, I put a picture in this document from months ago. You mind telling me where the file is located on my computer so I can find it and edit it?

NO! HA HA HA HA! Search through every single folder you have looking for it and waste all your time!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
What does “centered” mean to you? Because it means something totally different to me. It’s not centered if it’s closer to one side than the other. It’s almost 4% off-center. It should be 0.5% max.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Okay, I have a very simple rule for the insufferable “enlightened monarchists/authoritarians” of all flavours and varieties. You all know the ones, the ones that post the virgin-soyboy-neckbeard memes to the effect of “durr, shtoopid ethics don’t get me the political result I want!”

Here’s my rule for all of those dipshits: You can be as smug as you want, provided you do one simple thing. We’re going to take the single worst result from the logical conclusion of your chosen policy position, and you must sign on-with personal identification-to a list to suffer it first before anyone else.

Take the fuckwards complaining about “durr overpopluation!!” for instance (which they always direct towards our countries that already have below-replacement birthrates and never at countries that have obscenely high rates), those that genuinely believe we need to prune the world’s population to make it sustainable. In this case, you sign on to get killed first.

If you genuinely believe that humanity is being selfish and self absorbed in it’s desire for growth, and you being the “selfless, enlightened sage” that you are know that mass murder is the only moral solution, you should have no problems demonstrating your selfless heart by being the first to die.

Go on, lead by example! Show us that you are the 6000 IQ Enlightened thought-leader that all of us should aspire to be! Show us the example you wish us to follow!

I have a tinesy, sneaking suspicion that I’ll get no takers for my offer. Yeah, ethics are hard when you have to practice them yourself, aren’t they? Always easier to belittle other people for their failures isn’t it? Always easier to laugh at “DURR LOLBERTARIANS!!1!1” for being money-worshiping cucks then it is to sell yourself into the position of serfdom to show your unconditional support for your monarchist future, isn’t it?

Cause you deserve to be the aristocracy, obviously.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I had troubles saving a picture using Paint earlier my computer told me wasn’t enough memory to perform the action and told me close programs and try again after I did and still said there wasn’t enough memory to save it. FYI I was trying to save a 9375 X 9375 picture in bitmap to see how big it was.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@coolmaster43232  
Yeah, it’ll do that. One trick for reducing the amount of memory paint is using is to erase blank areas. It doesn’t work if a critical amount of memory has already been used up, but it resets it if you’re below the critical level (which is determined through trial and error). Fill tool uses a crap ton of memory.

I’ve learned to save obsessively with every little change I make on large files because I’ve had to kill the program and start over so many times.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide