Vent Thread

Anonymous #995C
@Dex Stewart

The blue and white one is more sympathetic, but the black and white one is amusingly silly. And she’s got a purty mouf.

full
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The good thing about summer thunderstorms is they take away the heat.

The bad thing about summer thunderstorms is the next day is they are followed by ridiculous humidity so it’s still uncomfortable even though the temperature is ten degrees cooler.

You only ever get relief while the rain is falling.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@EverfreeEmergencies  
That’s what poison is for. Kill the grass. I hate that shit. This one house on the next street over has no lawn. The entire area where the lawn would be (thanks spellcheck for reminding me “wold” is a real word, even if no one ever uses it) is different plants with leaves and stems and flowers and things. It’s beautiful and requires zero maintenance. Another house several blocks away has most of the lawn replaced with ivy, another zero maintenance solution. I love it. Hell, I’d rather have gravel than grass.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
@UrbanMysticDee  
The thing I hate most about the grass is that there’s a steep bank right next to the road. I can’t drive over it with the riding mower, and the push mowers get stuck in every damn rut or just plain try to tip over. I’d love to smooth it out, but the county refuses to permit that. I’m not asking to fuck with your stupid ditch, I’m asking to smooth the slope on the bank. How in the shit does that mess with drainage?

I tried to plant blackberry bushes along it so I wouldn’t have to worry about it, but the deer kept eating them before they grew.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@EverfreeEmergencies  
In New York when you want to do work without a permit you just put brown paper on the windows and work in secret. Where I live I’m pretty sure most if not all work done is without permits, like that garage that was built taller than the house it was next to, or all the work Indians get their Indian coombodies (I’m not sure the English for this, or the spelling) to do under the table.

@Acres  
And that’s a bad thing?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide