Vent Thread

TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
@UrbanMysticDee  
Here’s the thing I started being a YouTuber in 2019 cause my dad had a no YouTuber rule when I was young and which was darn stupid while my brother’s friends did it…  
Plus when we were young my mom told us YouTube causes viruses, but goes to watch 4KidsTV of cartoons and get yelled at my brother for going in YouTube, does 4KidsTV look like YouTube, bro? No!
Anonymous #6AA0
@Acres  
God bless your niece, strengthen her heart and guide her medics, and may the operation be successful.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
It’s fucking horseshit that’s peak degeneracy. It’s like the absolute epitome of living in a fallen world. People can’t even wait until the baby is born, they have to use technowizardry to infringe on God’s domain. It’s the absolute narcissism of people who don’t deserve to have kids because they’ve never grown up themselves. They think a child is a living doll who exists to aggrandize the never grown up adults.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@IvanSatoru  
Me neither. It’s like, just go to the doctor, let him look at the baby’s gender, go home, tell everyone you know, get excited for a few hours, and that’s it. End of story. Back to business as usual. No need to throw a party with an elaborate, tedious, convoluted way of saying if it’s a boy or girl. Having the doctor exam you if going to cost you enough as is.
Anonymous #995C
@IvanSatoru
On one hand certain people will find any excuse to party. On the other, most types of parties don’t have a notable death and property damage toll.

The Communist Party is the exception that proves the rule. hue hue hue hue hue hua I’ll be here all week. Tip your waitress.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide