Vent Thread

Anonymous #8DE3
i went to the library,turns out their computers arent any more equipped to use the webcam i need for my job. hopefully thursday,i can just meet in person.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
I miss when I was 15 and could run around all day on 4 hours of sleep. Now I start getting tired after 12 hours of being awake even if I get plenty of sleep.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
Do you know what it’s like when you watched Pokémon for years and yet your own father sees the new Pokémon UNITE game on the Nintendo switch and guess the Pokémon wrong? Actually this sounds like those videos where people guess the Pokémon.  
He called Alolan Ninetales a Eeveelution!  
I’m actually impressed that he gave Eevee an ice type but still wrong evolution!
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
Dad had a doctor’s appointment today to find out why his white blood cell count was high, and now he has a blood test tomorrow because the doctor thinks he might have acute leukemia.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
In Sony Vegas if a project has say 30 minutes of video and you select just 10 minutes at the end when it renders it will still say the video is 30 minutes long but it will stop playing at 10 minutes. The only way to get the video length correct is to delete everything but the part I want to render and drag it over to time = 0. Then I have to undo delete and move everything back so I can keep working on the video project.

This is a problem that has only arisen maybe 2 weeks ago. I don’t know what is causing this error to happen.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
No trouble uploading past 6 videos.

Upload new video critical of Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest simp, and it’s still processing after trying twice to upload it.

Coincidence or Illuminati? You decide.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
For fuck’s sake.

Today I went to pay my electric bill and the line was held for almost forty minutes because a retarded guy was trying to withdraw money but he couldn’t remember his password, so he tried phoning to his house for help, then the bastard just stood there, blocking the only fucking active teller and waited until his mom arrived to hold his hand during the whole proccess, all while he kept sticking out his tongue to every person who fucking begged him to just leave his place to other people, and on top of that he kept trying to make small talk to the poor teller who by that point was almost crying, because everyone on the line was livid with rage and this tard wouldn’t ever shut up or go away.

And when I say retarded guy I mean a really disabled guy on his thirties who was fat, had a super slow, high pitched voice, slurred all his words and was openly pleased over all the problem he was causing to everyone.
Anonymous #5DF6
I don’t consider myself suicidal, but fuck I wish death would hurry up sometimes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide