Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #386F
Why does Derpibooru users go out of their way to make people feel bad for themselves and groom children out of their innocence and make them have self esteem issues forever?
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #386F  
When someone a miserable person with problems and they’re filled with hate, they want to inflict the pain they’ve felt onto others. They’re cruel. They justify it. Abusers were often abused. It’s not an excuse though, they could try to break the cycle, but instead they perpetuate it, so they’re just a guilty as the ones who wronged them originally. They are what they hate. They hate themselves. They hate to see others happy, thus they teach others to hate themselves as well, to feel a sense of normalcy.

“If everyone suffers as I suffer, I’m not alone in my suffering.”  
“Misery loves company.”
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I’m thinking about putting gigantic bug zappers around evan555alpha’s house so the Changeling queen won’t be around him anymore.
Anonymous #6A1E
Shrek was one of the first 10,000 followers of Siddhartha Gautama, later known as The Buddha, in a past life. He felt the grace and witnessed Buddha’s glory firsthand! Before he become a follower he was living as a traveling salesman aka a merchant (in other words, a member of the Vaishya caste) who probably hailed either from Southern Bactria in Afghanistan, the area of Punjab, or even somewhere in the region of Sindh, which is now part of Pakistan. for some time he was a layman among the Sangha. Then, while in his mid-40s, he went and entered into the initiation of a Theravada Monastery in Eastern Gujarat. He came close to achieving the full state of Nirvana, but one day was poisoned. Legend has it that he is in another part of the universe on the way to Nirvana.

full
Anonymous #4D7D
Captions:  
full

I have been with Rock Rage for seven years now.  
full

So we are gonna check this out together, me, you & everyone.
Anonymous #386F
Derpibooru Pedophile User named HairyChickenBalls makes little girl cry by insulting her art when he calls her father a cunt and ruins her childhood with a trollish smirk
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide