Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Adan Druego  
Garfield is shit. The cat eats food. It’s the same thing for 50 years.

I made a parody comic some years back. The site was nuked from orbit so it’s no longer up. That pissed me off because I wanted to be the one to kill it. That was for me.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@BikerDash  
Yeah. Their mother had them behind our house and kept them around. We fed her since she was visibly pregnant. Then we had to start feeding them after kicking her ass out for going psycho on us. On the bright side, we’ve only had one mouse in the house since then. Used to be a constant war with the fuckers.
Anonymous #4D7D
Captions:  
full

Destructing me, in-BINDS!  
full

I just confirmed casualties and stats.  
full

Target’s now out of style.  
full

Try to run. You cannot hide.  
full

Our lungs will start to ache, but still we carry on.  
full

The earth that grown him will bury him.  
full

I am yours & you are mine.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
You should have seen the pair of asses that came jogging by the other day. It’s like when asses were being handed out these two were first in line. I couldn’t stop thinking of tool use the whole time.
Anonymous #B375
Brony and Chris Chan arguing over who’s got the best fanfiction, Sweet Apple Massacre Cupcakes or Chris Chan sonichu X shrek X shadow the hedgehog gets pregnant and has a bunch of screaming Sonichu Ogre Babies
Anonymous #B375
And the Pony Milking Game is starring the Teletubbies Vacuum staring BronyMan the crack ship of the century
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Not all big asses are dumpers but these two definitely were. Among the world’s finest.

I’m just surprised because I’m surrounded by the people of walmart all day so to see actually attractive humans caught me off guard.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide