Random Nonsense Thread

Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Acres  
well i also thought maybe there is images in ponerpics that are prevalent in ponybooru?  
unless ponybooru has all the images in the world.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
Hot.

@Aru-wu  
Not in my experience. But then my account somehow got fucked during creation. And then I got locked out of it after I reset its password only for it to still not work in spite of the reset supposedly being a success. And then I emailed them about it over two weeks ago and never heard back from them.

I’m not saying their site is dog shit, but that’s only because there are far worse kinds of shit to better compare it to.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Officer Hotpants  
i just want to make sure i want up to date to latest poner pics. and that sounds really annoying i had one issue like that once i had to create separate email account to be able to login because the first one i used was stuck in a loop of this account already activated and verify. but anyway i just someone to inform is it worth it for content or the content is old as rocks their?
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Aru-wu  
Oh. Yeah, you’ll see some stuff there that you won’t see here due to the lack of a DNP (still don’t understand why we needed one of those). Ponerpics and Twibooru are both good for that. Ponerpics if you’d like to know who you’re talking to, Twibooru if you’d prefer everyone to be anonymous.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide