Random Nonsense Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Adan Druego  
I thought AIDS was created by the government to wipe out gay people.  
There’s too many conspiracies to keep track of. I’m going to stick with the ones about aliens.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
why did you had to phrase it so weirdly? now i just dont feel like eating MnMs probably for good since my fatass needs to lay off sugar.

@Adan Druego  
whoa there buddy calm down its only candy, like you do know you can just not buy it right? they probably expect you to be violent so they can justify not supporting youl.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Dex Stewart @Officer Hotpants  
Don’t think I’m saying it was blacks in lab coats and labs. No, it was just blacks trying to interbreed with various monkeys, they caught AIDS, then the black probably bit some unfortunate human being and AIDS began to spread amongst humanity.

Like mad cow disease, Mad African Disease.

@Aru-wu  
Oh, I’ve been advocating and promote violence, genocide and enslavement for decades. I’ve just been waiting for everyone else to get on my side.

And believe it or not, that’s actually happening recently. Little by little, normal people are getting fed up and they’re becoming more and more open to the idea of “Direction Action”.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Fun Fact: Neger, as in the end of Arnold surname, is basically the German word for Nigger.

There’s an old children song, I suppose, “Zehn Kleine Negerlein”, which means “Ten Little Niggers”. It’s a rhyming song, based on an American song called “Ten Little Injuns”.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Aru-wu  
I actually didn’t know about the American version until I looked it up, but I’m familiar with the concept of the German version and the count-down rhyming aspect.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide