Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The B-1B and TU-22M3 are almost the same size variable sweep wing long-range supersonic strategic bombers (that’s a lot of adjectives) and yet the American plane is superior in every respect except speed (and let’s be real, you don’t need a bomber that goes mach 2, or close to it). Why is that? It would be like having a Ferrari and a Lamborghini that are the same weight, same size, and one hauls ass with twice as much cargo over twice the distance while the other trades all that for 50% more speed. I don’t understand it. Is speed that big a trade off?

That thing on the B-1, the tail, that’s a radome, it’s not a fuel tank.

B-1B

Crew: 4  
Length: 45 m  
Wingspan: 42 m  
Wing area: 181 m2  
Height: 10 m  
Empty Weight: 87,090 kg  
Gross Weight: 147,871 kg  
Max Speed: Mach 1.25  
Combat Range: 5,543 km (how in the world can they be that precise?)  
Bomb load: 34,000 kg (internal)

TU-22M3

Crew: 4  
Length: 42.46 m  
Wingspan: 34.28 m  
Wing area: 183.6 m2  
Height: 11.05 m  
Empty Weight: 58,000 kg  
Gross Weight: 112,000 kg  
Max Speed: Mach 1.88  
Combat Range: 2,500 km  
Bomb load: 17,250 kg (internal)

The Russian plane is virtually the same exact size as the American plane, it’s 66% faster and 66% lighter, carries 50% of the payload, and travels 45% the distance. Does that make sense?

Would it be possible to make the Russian plane slower, make the ass end a little wider to fit a second bomb bay, so could more bombs a greater distance?
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
okay…. i need to get this off my chest. i slept till 1 am (rough day) and as i try to sleep, i cant stop thinking about acres, like i just wanna scratch this goofy poner, hes like a big doggie to me, so i could not sleep AT ALL thinking of pating the dirt hoarse.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide