Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #FED9
M&Ms are woke now.

full

The girl ones are defeminized, because of course they are, and the flesh-toned skin has been replaced by sickly, zombie grey skin.

Also, brown and green had already been lesbians well before. Because of course they are. Can’t feel right buying candy unless you know it’s been fucking in a manner that’s approved by current year.

full
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #FED9  
That brought up a memory I haven’t recalled on years. There was an old Nostalgia Critic video where his mom, I think, yells at him offscreen to “Stop masturbating to the Green M&M, it’s not natural!”
Anonymous #6A1E
@Adan Druego  
I can understand the ban on modern LGBTQ material in schools, at least to a point. My question is, what is the scope of it? It better not be as strict as the “Gay propaganda” law that got passed in Russia several or so years ago. Which schools is the ban effective on? Most certainly public schools and small children’s books, but what else? I hope it doesn’t require private schools to comply as much, since private schools are a separate entity and don’t and should not be treated like public schools. I also wonder what the scope of the law is in general, overall?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I only watched 1 “Film Theorist” video, today, and I hated it almost instantly. I don’t understand how the most annoying person I’ve seen on the Internet in years has 10 million followers.

Also, youtube’s new “hover over a thumbnail to start playing the video in mini” is the shittiest idea they’ve had since hiding the dislike button.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Aru-wu @Dex Stewart  
But AIDS! That’s how the alphabet community spreads STDS!

But seriously, I think people should torch their buildings.

Go Woke, Go Up In Smoke!

Drag their employees and/or higher-ups out into the streets and beat them with pipes.

The woke need to die, but nature doesn’t seem up to the task, so at some point ordinary citizens will need to step up and take matters into their own hands.

Level the BigTech companies’ Headquarters and office buildings, slaughter blm and antifa in the streets, beat these “people” back into submission.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide