Random Nonsense Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
Don’t be stupid. That’s just an evolved opossum. Next stage is him standing up with spikes on his back. And also boobs, given the trajectory of modern Game Freak games.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
full

In other news, the immortal lich has finally fallen. Yet in death she is but made whole. Her power waxes now. Her phylactery must be found quickly lest she arise twice as strong as she was before.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
People on the youtoobs are always trying to sell “Ridge Wallet” and other credit card holders with elastic bands, claiming regular wallets fall apart after a week or so. It’s horseshit. I’ve had the same genuine Italian leather wallet for 20 years and it still works exactly like it did on day 1 and I’ve never needed to use the screwdriver it didn’t come with to tighten the screws because it has no screws because it doesn’t need them. I’ve gone through at least 6 pairs of shoes in that time, and just as many if not more sandals, and my wallet is still in immaculate condition.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I have been using the same old faux leather wallet for half a decade and I have no intention to change it because it still works fine.  
Plus it looks so crappy and beaten up that I doubt any self respecting pickpocket would want to steal it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide