Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
A lot of my coworkers are convinced that I actually AM Pinkie Pie
For literally anyone else, I would assume that is a joke. For Ciaran, I am not so sure.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Havoc  
Even Pinkie Pie made sense more than fifty percent of the time she was on-screen. Whacky though she might have been, she still made sense. So she is too logical to be Ciaran.

Doesn’t mean he will not claim to be her.
Anonymous #5F71
@Havoc  
Most people who claims to hate 4chan only do it to imitate others, because they admit to have never visited that place, but “they have heard some bad things…” and that’s their entire reason to join the 4chan hating mob.  
In fact, the loudest, most fanatic 4chan haters I used to see on derpibooru were people who not only admited to have never visited that place, but also claimed they did not need to know how 4chan works before hating that place. Yeah, the same loons who also claimed that 4chan’s massive charity events count as nothing, because that place is “evil” and so their side still won against 4chan even if they never donated a penny to charity.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
And nothing of value has been lost to be honest.

Remember, people who didn’t put a foot in 4chan or this site will gonna shit on them ’cause were are more freely when expressing opinions without feeling superior to the rest. Pure jealousy is what this people have.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide