Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Anonymous #7590

Kinda and no.  
Long story short: it was the usual sad BS (Shylover again crying about something)…and then this dude barges in screeching the typical “You’re all depressed BUT WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE EELLLSE?!”, then two other guys drag their stupid drama into the board, and they’re just being cunts to people who don’t like how assholish they’re being.

Oh and the mods are refusing to do jack.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Malis  
He also explicitly admitted to that he doesn’t see any sort of bias in deleting images because they disagree with them politically.
Anonymous #5F71
Derpibooru’s Vent and Depression threads were a huge mistake because most people who uses them cannot handle neither the threads or themselves, and so they always end up screwing up and making themselves feel all bad.  
Especially some users who use said threads to screech for help and at the same time they spit and attack anyone who as much tries to give them any kind of help.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Anonymous #5F71

that’s what irked me by the recent rebuttle in that thread: One dude dragged some BS drama they had with another user, one of them called out the dickhead that barged in and somehow they are the insane ones while the three are sane for being cuckloids.
Anonymous #5F71
@ThePonylier  
It’s a lot of users who keep using the same thread to cause trouble or curse like pigs over the dumbest, most insignificant things because they can’t cope or handle absolutely anything, and it’s never their fault, or it is, but they are the real victims.  
The vent, unpopular and politic threads were one of Derpi’s biggest mistakes because they only bred and encouraged horrible people.
RD8K
Artist -

I forever find it amusing when the brony fandom get all SJW like…when the fandom literally started from 4chan. Also the fact the fandom breathed dark and offensive jokes.

You can thank Twitter for that. It can really change a person the more you be on their.

full
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@RD8K

Oh I know so, 99% of brony twitter consists of cringy tumblrism or my favorite, the shoving in a “TRIXIE IS TRANS AND IT’S A FACT!!!”
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
“TRIXIE IS TRANS AND IT’S A FACT!!!”
You remind me of when an artist uploaded an image and said in the description that she views Applejack as a trans, and that is her headcanon.

And the mods vehemently refused to tag the image as mouthpiece or headcanon.
Malis

@RD8K  
Um… that’s actually what Twitter does to me…

Before Twitter: I suppose certain kinds are fine, I guess. So long as they stay away from me, far away from me.

After Twitter: I really need to rethink my decisions in life. I definitely need to form a militia or at least a cult, so I can have these things hunted down and dealt with.

Literally after only three minutes on Twitter. No, seriously, only after like three minutes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide