Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Fleur de Lis  
Well I don’t use /MLP/. I’ve used Derpibooru from nearly the beginning,and that’s where I first saw all the twilicane memes. I was just trying to think of a movie where a cane played a major role,and was like,Wolf Man! Yeah! That was one of Universal’s best!  
Fuck anyone who doesn’t like Wolf Man.
Anonymous #1239
@Adan Druego  
Nope first step on quitting the fandom universe and become a normal person and watch the show i love without being drag to stupid fandoms who cry over somthing that is not real
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Anonymous #1239

Honestly, I don’t care about the drama, though it’s interesting to watch, but only at times.

The only thing I really don’t like is GallStream, but that’s what the filters are for, and I will say, that some GallStream artwork is amazing, and although I might wish it were a different pairing, I will certainly give credit where it is due.

Oh, and the diaper, futa and non-heterosexual stuff is rather disturbing, in my opinion, but again filters. The complex filter specifically is very useful in many of those cases.
_
A toast - Incredibly based

@acres  
This.  
I can have an opinion without mods deleting it because they didn’t like it or idiots being triggered.  
And I hope it stays like that.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide