Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
It was posted on a discussion thread about alboorus, which are constantly raided by people who tries to sling mud at the alboorus and derail the conversations when they touch certain topics.
Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
Can confirm.

Just go to the 4chan mlp section, search the Fan Site Alternative Thread #31, go to the posts from 12/06 (Sunday) and there’s the image and several responses.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
anybody know what douchebags like Dilarius are doing now.  
I haven’t bothered with that asshole since his soapboxing and strawmanning Rarity’s mom.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Zaknel

Ok, good for him, all for it.

Another retweet seems to be of the whole pronouns shit, which I honestly don’t care for. Like put pronouns all you want, I’m just indifferent.
Malis

@ThePonylier  
He’s just having a nervous breakdown, like in August or so, while praising his partner for coming out as pansexual, creating vent art, whining, begging for digital storage space, making a fuss about people of a different skin color living in a completely different country and how they’re probably been treated or mistreated… etc.

Basically, he’s driving himself crazy and in his case, he only has himself to blame, thus no sympathy.

I care about the mentally ill, but I certainly don’t care about [“he/him” “pride flag” “#HashtagsGalore” “another pride flag”].

What…? I’m just sort of stalking him and wootmaster because they’re like lab rats and must be closely observed and documented.

As for woot, he’s just getting more and more convinced that his delussions of presecution are valid, because he/him is loved and valid. He’s fighting for people, all people! He just wants what’s best for everyone, because he’s a liberal, leftist or democrat, so he knows best.

Yeah, I’m obviously not very fond of those two things, but at least they’re funny to watch at times. Although, at other times, really most of the time, they’re both just disgusting.

Oh wow, you can copy and paste that stuff!

Dilarus 🏳️‍🌈 he/him #BLM #pride 🏳️‍🌈
Wootmaster Zebra

Ha, apparently it doesn’t work for woot. Poor thing, not even twitter thinks zebras, including him, are valid.

Obviously, it’s racism.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Malis

I mean, that’s what focusing too much on SJ does to you: Yes it’s good if you wanna help certain groups and such, but there’s helping and then there’s just being a douchebag. and Dilarius really thinks that somehow using a cartoon show as a way to voice SJ is totally a good idea, well no.

I honestly tire of Woot, especially considering the hypocrisy of him enjoying foalcon but happily labeling anybody he doesn’t like as right-wing or a Nazi. And people happily believing him without either seeing the irony or ignoring him.
Malis

@Aryanne  
But that’s like the literal definition of twitter. Lemmings, lemmings everywhere… getting offended at people not knowing just how offended they are at the moment, which offends them even more, so that’s like double-offended, which is so offending to the offended that…

Okay, that already got to a PotlarusMasterÜberThePonyWhooves levels of pathetic woke afro-trans-bloke.  
#WLDM #WokeLivesDontMatter #WokePrideTwitterwide

We must force an inclusive future for our community and normalize lgbtq+ relationships for queer kids worldwide.

Remember the “16 Words 5 Uppercase Letters and 1 Plus Sign”
Anonymous #5F71
@Malis  
Sorry, but what do you guys mean with “Lemmings”?  
I kind of have an idea about what you are implying, but I’m not sure if it’s correct or not.
Malis

@Anonymous #5F71  
To be perfectly honest, I actually had to look the word up to gets its meaning when used online.

Lemming
A member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own. One who speaks or repeats only what he has been told. A tool. A cretin.
From Urban Dictionary

I had to look it up again.
Malis

BigBuggyBastage
Yes, four years of whinning about how the election was rigged. Whinning and outright lying about there being fraud and the result being invalid. Calls for justice and action. I mean those democrats sure were annoyi-
OH! He’s talking about the next four years. Oh! I naturally thought of the last four years. Silly me…

Kalash93
Hmm? That’s odd even “FriendshipFightsFascism” says, and I quote:
“Oh hey, America has rejected (barely) the delusional Cheeto.”
Barely? That’s an odd way of spelling “By a landslide”. Well, they do tend to get confused about a lot of things… gender, pronouns, rioting, looting, protesting, the use of lethal force vs murder, racism, fascism, Nazism… everything.

Background Pony #B65D
Unfortunately, justice rarely wins. “God Bless America”, that’s not what the left wants.

Dragonzero
…serious? But I agree! This kind of thing has no place with ponies!
UserName #blm #lgbtq+ #acab #etc
Yep, nothing to do with ponies, nothing.
Anonymous #5F71
@Malis  
Ah, so it was more or less what I was thinking about.  
And yes, that’s basically him in a nutshell: always imitating the popular crowds, always using canned quotes, repeating popular memes and copying someone else’s arguments before sending them back because he never had anything original to say, but he always needed to say something.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Very reminiscent of Japan. Here’s one of mine, for the spirits of the cedar tree.
full
Being a Shinto shrine, it’s not for prayers, per sé. It’s more of a place to hang out with the Kami and say ‘Thanks for the trees, aren’t we having a wonderful day?’.
In some branches of Shinto (in fact, the one I’m in)
Am I tripping, or is this guy claiming to have something he owns in Japan? I thought he grew up in the US? He talks like he’s in the US? He said he was an atheist, he said he was a minister in two branches of Christianity? What… What is he talking about?
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@ANoobis  
Still does not explain how he claimed to be Christian, atheist and shinto.

Then again, he also called anyone who draws Aryanne undesirable, then later said it to not be true that anyone who draws Aryanne is someone he finds undesirable. So why do I expect consistency from him?
Malis

@Zaknel  
That’s like so racist! Racial ethnic profiling is wrong! DENDRO-PROFILING IS JUST AS WRONG!!!

That tree might be Malaysian or Cambodian! But no, everyone just assumes and when you’re a tree with miniature Shinto shrine that you either Chinese or Japanese!

Fluttershy would NOT approve! Nor would __Tree__light Sparkle!

I guess Ciaran wasn’t paying attention to the last few seasons of MLP, when Twilight spoke of learning about and accepting different cultures and views in order to better work together and live in harmony by spreading friendship.
Anonymous #5F71
@TeamBlueplant  
On his personal page he claimed to be a genuine shinto priest with genuine spiritual powers to perform genuine supernatural stuff, and also claimed to be a genuine master blacksmith, among tons of other genuine things.  
Sounds like he’s trying too hard to compensate for a lot of things, especially when he claims to be so many cool things but at the end of the day his role as a moderator on a pony board is always his top priority.
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@Malis

That’s basically half the fandom who threw tantrums at people who said they didn’t like the idea of soapboxing the show and going “But the show did it!!!”.

…. except it didn’t do it so phoned in to be called soapboxing or political.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide