Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Officer Hotpants  
Unnus Annus was some series of videos Markiplier did,and were made with the intent to be deleted. Archiving the videos is apparently a no-no. I don’t get it,and the videos don’t appear to be anything particularly special,so whatevs.

As for the image,I was just curious how few comments an image could have before being locked Down.
RD8K
Artist -

@Zaknel  
What glory days? They be doing this type of corrupt nonsense to other users long before this drama happen. No one notice it because it wasn’t a scorch earth of a issues.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Zaknel  
Well a lot of people still use the site, and for the second part, I guess that up to each individual person’s ability to forgive and forget their past transgressions. Either that or they leave and a new group takes over which won’t happen.

For someone like me, I don’t have any negative experiences from the site. so the site seems perfectly fine to me. I use this site for my own reasons.

What they did will always be a stain on the site, but if the mods can wait it out I guess it could be like the old days.
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You remove fine layers of film and dust from the outside of a cup or bowl, but you leave the inside full of greed and covetousness and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee—can’t you see that if you clean the inside of the cup, the outside will be clean too?
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like a grave that has been whitewashed. You look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside you are full of moldering bones and decaying rot.
Anonymous #1239
You know the fun part of this fandom is watching it fight over stupid stuff is funny as heck
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@acres  
Yeah, after a few days, when I had accepted that the site was no long fixable, I just started having fun with it. Seeing just how innocuous a statement could get you deleted or even banned was a trip.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide