Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@Zaknel  
>Trump disinfectant/bleach hoax  
We already went through this one and it looks like you learned jack diddly squat. If anyone actually went ahead and injected themselves with bleach because they’re retarded, that’s fine also.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@ponypony221  
Jews = Dwarves  
Whites = Elves

Elrond  
“This peril belongs to all middle earth. They must decide now how to end it. The time of the Elves is over- my people are leaving these shores. Who will you look to when we’ve gone? The Dwarves? They hide in their mountains seeking riches. They care nothing for the troubles of others.”
Posted Report
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
He did a good job in his announcement, probably agreed with 80% of what he said, minus the hyperbole and embellishments. I am skeptical he can contain his worse aspects considering how random he has been in the past.

@Zaknel  
Trump says so much things and there is SO much propaganda for and against him that it is hard to discern. This time is one of those where he was misrepresented. Surprisingly, even Politifact says this (in their own way). Though these things tend to work often as a myth that is only quietly corrected after the myth has already spread while continuing to be affirmed in the mainstream press otherwise.

@IvanSatoru  
(>We already went through this one and it looks like you learned jack diddly squat.  
Specifically Zaknel or in general?

@Fleur de Lis  
For as much emphasis is put on the Western weapons the war is still primarily being fought by Soviet weapons ,derivatives made by Ukraine/Russia, and former Communist NATO countries over magical and modern Western hardware that gets so much of the headlines, sometimes deservedly, sometimes not. I don’t know if it is a embarrassment or pride to Russia that those old S-300 and Buk systems have held out so long (probably both). I know, strange observation to make with that but that is just on my mind with that being a S-300 missile made in the late 1970s to early 1980s.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@TheBridge  
He literally and explicitly talked about injecting disinfectants, and when asked the next day refused to say any of the things people use to defend him. Sorry. But I am not convinced.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Zaknel  
Hope for what? Pointless busywork investigating Hunter when everyone in the government is just as corrupt as Hunter/Joe, including many of the republicans?

Mark my works: they will never investigate the Ukraine connections Hunter had.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Zaknel  
Musk is calling Apple/Google/Microsoft’s bluff on threatening to drop the Twitter app from their stores if he allowed Trump back on the platform. Since he’s a public official, Musk can’t very well prevent him from having access to Twitter since it’s the digital equivalent of the town square, as that would constitute election interference. Putting Big Tech in a precarious position.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full  
Musk told his first wife not to publicly mourn the death of the very same child he’s now using as a propaganda tool because she was hurting his brand.

He is a psychopath and a con artist.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide