Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #05F6
Also the Twitter meltdowns are hilarious. I love how people are screeching at Elon suspending people linked to a tracker account monitoring his private jet departures/arrivals but leave the latter or out or when they do double down “because it’s public information” as if they wouldn’t be losing their collective shit if someone found their info on a public site and posted it.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #05F6  
He’s a complete schizo. Banning random people for saying bad things about him, threatening to sue people essentially linking FAA records - he’s a loser like Trump and proving it daily.

I told you all months ago. I wish people would stop falling for these kinds of people.
Posted Report
Amagan

@ponypony221  
As opposed to people getting banned for saying “Ellen Page” instead of “Elliot Page”? Or saying “okay groomer”?

Twitter was a cesspool long before Musk ever took control of it.

Frankly I consider the suspension of these “journalists” to be a warning shot across their bow to let them know they’re not untouchable, or exempt from the rules of the platform they use. If they can be suspended once for their actions, they can be suspended again if they doxx someone else. They can either abide by the rules of the platform they use, or they can go somewhere else.
Anonymous #F306
the satellites with which he wants surround the orbit irradiate radiowaves that cause cancer.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Amagan  
No, it was just Elon throwing a tantrum. Stop trying to attribute 4D chess moves to narcissistic rich fucks. You should have learned that lesson years ago.

His inability to help himself from pulling this crap completely discredited the information about Twitter working with the government to censor discourse. Just as intended.
Amagan

@ponypony221  
Really now.

Lemme guess. You’re one of these folks who think journalistic freedom includes things like publicly releasing laundry lists of who holds a valid firearms permit in states like New York, California and Illinois, right?
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@ponypony221  
I don’t give a crap if he bans people who say mean words about him or dox his real time location. He’s some rich guy who sells silly cars and space internet. He’s not the government or the jews.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Amagan  
It literally does. It also would include posting the address of every single investor in say, Blackrock.

The fact the government has a publicly accessible collection of that information in the first place is the problem. Worry about that.

@IvanSatoru  
Very debatable on your second claim. The guy is a fraudster. He was on the green bandwagon pushing solar when it made him money (then he ditched that company), SpaceX is literally a defense contractor, and he’s currently doing everyone one might do to intentionally water-down and derail information about the government’s collaboration with big tech.

Really. Stop worshiping these kinds of people. They’ll sell you out every time and in Musk’s case, he already did.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
@ponypony221  
I think you’re misinterpreting for what I’m saying to thinking I’m simping for Elon. I think Elon has made a lot of stupid mistakes with his acquisition of Twitter, specifically with Twitter Blue, but I’m just loving the 180 these sad excuses of journalists (and humans) have made. From “It’s their own company they can do whatever they want” to “OMFG HE’LL RUIN DEMOCRACY” (without even questioning why a fucking site has so much control over their miserable lives) and how him banning people sharing his real time private jet information is him being paranoid despite him showing proof of faggots going after him and his family/planning to burn down Tesla dealership and when they even received a small fraction of the same treatment they scream it’s a death threat towards them.

Regardless of if Twitter survives or not under Musk’s control, it’s a far better place than what it was.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
@Adan Druego  
Ah yes. The piece of shit that doxxed LibsOfTikTok then wrote a smear piece on people like ThatUmbrellaGuy and Nick Rekieta after that dumb bitch Amber Heard (Or should I say Turd) lost in court and she was trying to blame them somehow.

Good fucking riddance.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #05F6  
Remember, not only did TayTay dox LibsofTikTok, but she did it, like, a week or two after she, herself, appeared in an interview, crying about how horrible it is to be doxed by people on the internet. Then months later, TayTay went and blame the interviewer and news agency after it just ended in her becoming a crying meme.

Apparently, it’s a permanent ban and LibsofTikTok is sending her love.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
Yep I remember that. Piece of shit went to her family’s house to try and interview them/look through their windows IIRC.

Also apparently the records for Elon’s private jet weren’t public. He had a PIA and the guy who was posting his flight departures/arrivals somehow found the key. The guy who made the software also said it would be easy to find if he changed it. Not too familiar with that kind of stuff but given how the mainstream media enjoys leaving out critical details on things that make them look like the bad guys they are it wouldn’t surprise me they act blissfully unaware of it.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #05F6  
This is exactly the level of thinking I have a problem with, though. Have we not moved past the point that successfully triggering the libs is sufficient to applaud someone? Literally anyone can do that, doing that proves nothing, especially when you start making them sound reasonable in the process. Anyone paying attention already knows leftists are hypocrites, narcissists, and liars. It’s in no way useful to trigger them by being a narcissistic lying hypocrite; it only makes normies think they had the high ground to begin with. If you’re going to turn the normies against you, do it for a useful reason other than ego. There’s a reason I like Ye in a very qualified manner.

I would give Elon credit for releasing documentation on how Twitter behaved during the election - if he didn’t immediately turn around and create a media shitshow for no reason other than his own paranoia and self-importance. There’s two ways to view that: he either doesn’t actually care about the information release (maybe he is paid not to care) or he took the bait. Now instead of anyone talking about how Twitter subverted democracy, all the bandwidth is filled with sadly accurate discussion about Elon banning journalists and constantly changing his mind about the rules. This thread is proof enough of that. He’s a worse leader than early 2000s forum admins.

All I see in Elon is another unstable, crypto-leftist rich fuck trying to LARP as a revolutionary, like Trump. If he’s there by design to completely derail the political landscape, like Trump, I’m not yet sure. He might just be suffering from the worst case of affluenza in history. Either way, it’s amazing to me that it seems no one learned their lesson about these kinds of people and will keep rushing to defend them until they’ve so blatantly shit the bed that they start selling NFTs of superhero OCs.

Protip: the ultra-wealthy, let alone the one-time wealthiest man alive, isn’t your guy no matter how convincing he is. Elon is not even fucking trying.

@Anonymous #05F6  
If you know the registration of the aircraft, it’s public record, in real time. Even government aircraft.  
https://flightaware.com/
Amagan

@ponypony221  
Pray tell. Exactly how does “journalistic freedom” involve publicly releasing the information of private individuals who’re doing nothing wrong? Especially when that information could be used in a manner to cause the outed individuals harm? I really don’t understand how that work, or what the connection between the two is.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@IvanSatoru  
I am forever entertained by the belief that slavery would have continued indefinitely had the South won. That one singular flawed belief is all they have to hang onto in order to unperson the Confederates and make the war as black and white (hue) as they want it to be.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Amagan  
Maybe you can figure it out if you re-read your own post. “Private individuals” and “doing nothing wrong” are subjective criteria. Is posting the name of a pantifag who burned a building down alright? Many would say it violates your standard. How about details regarding the world’s richest man doing all kinds of shady shit? I’ll point again at the gun database: outing that was probably the best way to get people to fight back against it, even if it wasn’t the intended goal.

Your criteria usually boils down to who you like or dislike.

@IvanSatoru  
It should have, but I will settle for recognizing the war crimes committed by the North.

@Anonymous #372F  
It wouldn’t and shouldn’t have continued, but they should have been sent back, not made (((citizens))).
Anonymous #372F
@ponypony221  
You won’t get an argument there. Liberia was founded specifically to send them back, and the US should’ve gone through with it. Can’t change the past, though.

Edit: They already recognize the Northern war crimes. They just glorify them and paint them as great victories.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide