Big Bad Politics!

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
I’m not sure if I am happy or not my prediction turned out less than accurate. Predicting the plans of apocalyptic psychopaths isn’t easy.

I just hope this indicates they hired more subtle writers for this season.
Posted Report
Amagan

I knew it. I’ve been calling it for months now.

The midterms were rigged months ago from the very beginning, long before any candidates were ever even announced. After the 2020 election was stolen through the dissolving of every safeguard in place, there was no way the damn dems were ever going to put things back the way they were, they were going to keep their advantages in place and use them from here on out to ensure they’d never see a change of power again. They had over 300 million fake ballots printed up in China and just waiting to be pulled out to ensure their one-party rule.

There’s no way in hell people honestly voted to keep the people in office that tanked the economy and insured inflation crippled everyone when they can’t even afford gas and groceries.

Now they’re going to have enough of a majority in the senate to delete the filibuster, pack the SCOTUS with ultra-liberal judges, and God knows what else they’re going to do.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Call me crazy, but isn’t a Red Wave supposed to be more…sweeping? :P
I dunno, I admit I could be reading these results wrong, but this looks more like a Pink Ripple to me

You read correctly.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The guy who had a stroke a couple weeks ago beat the fake TV doctor.

Only in Murica do we get an election where all the candidates are joke candidates.
Posted Report
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Just 16 more, and Republicans win the house majority. And 2 more to win governors. It looks to me like there will be 50 Republican senators, but 48 Democrat senators.

At least, this is how it looks to me. At this rate, it looks like Republicans will have a slim majority.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Zaknel  
The 2 non-dems (Bernie “I am no longer asking” Sanders and Angus We Wuz Kangz) are dem adjacent as is Willard Mitt Romney, so realistically the Senate is 51-49 in favor of the dems. They also have Cameltoe Harris in case Willard Mitt Romney’s magic underwear is too tight and he votes wrong.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Now they’re going to have enough of a majority in the senate to delete the filibuster, pack the SCOTUS with ultra-liberal judges, and God knows what else they’re going to do.

It looks likely it’s going to end up 50/50. I might be wrong, but I don’t think the VP can vote on procedural matters like the filibuster.

Aw well, not like it matters in the end. They’ll do what they want to do.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Only in Murica do we get an election where all the candidates are joke candidates.

Fuck yeah.  
full
Posted Report
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Amagan  
I have still yet to be persuaded of mass vote rigging of that type. Stuff like a top Pelosi acolyte and Democratic in charge of winning in the House, actually losing his own seat is not the stuff of 300 million ballots in China and total control of large swaths of the system.

@ponypony221  
I would only recommend thinking less in terms of control and more of manipulation. Like a sailing ship in the ocean, one can control the direction of the ship, but the wind and weather may drag us to unexpected places or even wreck the ship.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Bernie Sanders I would say still sometimes puts pressure on the Democrats in a way that is truly independent and not just posturing, but yeah, he is far from the true political gadfly he once was in the 1990s and 2000s. Angus King has always been a Democratic without the D next to his name. Though, Mitt Romney I wouldn’t call Democratic adjacent in the same way, he still has two or three conservative bones in his body (albeit heavily establishment ones).

@Zaknel  
I agree though would note that a lot of these races are so razor thin I suppose it is not impossible for the Democrats to possible retain a slim house majoriety.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
Manipulate, control; I think they’ll do what it takes to accomplish the goal. The media is definitely controlled and that directly controls most of the population. Education is controlled. Social media is controlled. After all that, voting fraud is the least influential mechanism of control, but a last resort if the others failed. The question in my mind is to what ends that’s all being done.

What I find strange is almost everyone agrees with the idea most social institutions are controlled by someone. Left/right agree the media is biased, they just disagree if it’s Fox or (everything else) that’s worse. They all agree schools are teaching propaganda, they just disagree on what kind. They all hate social media for not sufficiently censoring each other. They all agree elections are being rigged, just not if it’s the democrats or the Russians doing it.

I think they’re all right at the same time. The only difference between my take and that of the average person these days is that I don’t believe it’s a party-line matter, I think it’s a collaborative effort to control the population as a whole. Two parties are either one party behind the scenes or being equally manipulated towards the goals of a shadow party. It’s the specific goals I’m foggy on. It’s somewhere between prop up an increasingly unstable empire and kill everyone other than a select few. Killing off whites definitely seems to be a step in whatever it is.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

When there’s no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the Earth.

Dems: NEW VOTERS!!!!

Dems: Aw… we already have about half of them are registered…
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide