Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected her fellow Democrats’ legislation to pack the court, which — if they got their wishes — would add FOUR more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States. Pelosi said she won’t bring it to a vote, but rather she supports President Biden’s plan to establish a commission to study the issue.

I tend to listen to Gleonard Becklestein because he has beet red skin and looks like the offspring of Colonel Sanders and the Pillsbury Doughboy. Also because he believes God is an ET who created the world by having sex with space women and that if he performs secret rituals involving magic underwear and touching people’s nipples in the dark then when he dies he’ll get to become a god and get his own space women with whom to create his own planet, and I just find that delightfully funny.

I guess I need to have a token “conservative” to listen to, just like I listen to Styxhexenhammer as the token “LOLbertarian” and Tim Pool as the token bald guy. I figure one example from every perspective is good enough.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I tend to listen to Gleonard Becklestein because he has beet red skin and looks like the offspring of Colonel Sanders and the Pillsbury Doughboy. Also because he believes God is an ET who created the world by having sex with space women and that if he performs secret rituals involving magic underwear and touching people’s nipples in the dark then when he dies he’ll get to become a god and get his own space women with whom to create his own planet, and I just find that delightfully funny.

Ok that is actually very funny. 5:15

>the token bald guy  
Lol
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I wonder if I have it and can’t spread it. I’ve definitely been feeling a little something in my throat for a while that I did not have a few weeks ago but otherwise I feel fine and so do my parents
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee  
Yes, we know. Funny that they advise to take a PCR test afterwards, given that trying to find covid with PCR is like trying to diagnose a car’s engine issues by the dirt stains (20 iterations: car being completely covered in dirt after offroading or not, 40+ iterations: whether there’s a speck of dirt on the boots of a random passerby).  
The ONLY way to determine which virus a random respiratory infection was is by checking antibodies afterwards.

I still like how some country responded to demands to have tests by the senate-thing testing a coca-cola while in session and finding it covid-positive.  
@Anonymous #372F  
Again, see above. Coronavirus isn’t distinguishable from influenzas even IF it is actually a coronavirus mutation rather than influenza A/B mutation like how some people are claiming.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide