Badges

Khenlos
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Friendly Naga
That would be a good idea and it would cover both the sides that don’t want “badge creep” happening and the ones that like collecting them and interacting with the community.  
I don’t know how hard to implement it will be though, but that would be a nice thing to see!
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
As long as it has a removal option. The only reason not to implement that is if someone on staff decided to reimplement the Scroll of D4vid and Mallard badges.
HotKinkajou
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Гуляет Емеля
@Boxless  
The scroll of David seems to be a silly idea all in all. Don’t the staff have a different, private method of marking people instead of using a public badge with a secret meaning?

What’s the point of making it public, but secret, just getting on people’s nerves?  
When I first saw it on the badges page, I figured it’s something they give to their pals.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@HotKinkajou  
I think it was just their way of doing “we got our eyes on you”  
Which is totally how a moderation team should act, because it’s definitely not shady. /s.
vito
Artist -

Slav Squat Instructor
[04-Jul-20 05:50 PM] Teaspoon#9532
vito is one of the worst of the worst

Is there a badge for that? I think I’ve earned it.
Parallel Black
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

All Changelings Are Bugs
Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, but there should definitely be a badge for helping with the bulk-uploading from Derpi. There’s a couple of users here with tens of thousands to their names. The icon could be the floppy disk that currently serves as the site’s logo.
Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I don’t know if this has been said before, but there should be a badge for people who moved from pbooru(the first one) to derpi and then to here. If they have stuck around for THAT long, after moving sites TWICE, then some form of recognition is in order. Not biased here, as I didn’t even know there had even been another site until like 2 years after I made my derpi account.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide