Vent Thread

Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
Talking about dumb school things has reminded me of some of the more retarded stuff, like the Web Design class that didn’t do anything related to Web Design and nothing and nobody warned me of this before I signed up for it.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
And you want to move away???

@EverfreeEmergencies  
I took four years of Business Tech. All we ever did is typing tests. FOR FOUR YEARS. First year they told us that the real stuff started in the second year. Second year was the exact same thing as the first year. After that I just took it because it was essentially a 45 second class followed by 30 minutes of reading whatever book or magazine I had with me that day.

And dicking with the system when she’d leave the room. I liked to set auto-correct to automatically change “a” to “an” and vice versa, or shift “their”, “there” and “they’re” around. “Your” and “you’re”. At one point someone taught me how to send unmarked popup messages to other computers on the network via the command prompt. That was always good for a laugh.
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
While I never personally tried, it seems like that would be a challenge. Anything they heard that they didn’t care for seemed to just wash by them without touching them, almost as though they didn’t hear it at all. Not in the sense that they didn’t let it get to them; it was like they just rejected the information wholesale.
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
This person. Also holy shit. No wonder they’re so hard to find if you don’t know exactly where to look; that fucking curly font translates to what my nightmares about high school math look like.

I tried checking to see if they’d moved on to Furbooru but I can’t find them there. Neither via search (unsurprising; philomena’s forum search sucks) nor by directly inputting that fucking astrophysics puzzle of an under-the-hood profile name directly into the address bar.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
It’s kinda getting to me how so many people are cynical and pessimistic about gen 5. I don’t care if people don’t like the designs/characters/animation, but it’s starting to bug me how people assume the worst.  
Like, we don’t know it’ll be sjw bs. For all we know it could be about reasonable activism. Or it could be a generic story in the style of Hearths Warming Even (divided tribes sad, friendship brings them together and makes them happy, yay!)
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Sapphie  
The problem is that the premise (G4 happened, but the ponies all split anyway) is only possible in exactly one case: if the finale, with one spoiled little brat, who previously couldn’t even fool the very gullible CMCs, managed to destroy LITERALLY OVER A THOUSAND YEARS of pony races living together in harmony basically overnight, actually happened - and they then weren’t rendered extinct by the very things that forced them to live in harmony (which, surprise, showed up in the same episode for that very reason!).  
It would be fine if it was a different continuity altogether, but no, it repeatedly confirms that it works off of G4’s Equestria, which is what makes it bullshit.

Also pretty sure the “activist” referred to Scootaloo 2.0 Drugs being literally a brony.

P.S. Said premise also ruins the whole point of Hearth’s Warming Eve.  
P.P.S. There is one way to salvage the deal, but it’s too complicated for the Has “hurr durr sell toyz” bro to go for, so it’s extremely unlikely and I’ll be very surprised if it happens: Equestria getting de-magicked resulted in windigos getting depowered as well so they couldn’t freeze shit, but the MCs’ effort to fix that results in magic - and windigos - coming back, so they have to deal with their threat again by accelerating the friendship-spreading. Basically S1: bring magic back, S2: surprise it also brought ICE AGE, the stakes are up, go deal with Arctos the evil snowman windigos threatening to render you entirely extinct.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
The fonts are the reason why having the same shown name and username was an absolutely idiotic decision, allowing non-ASCII characters in username was stupid, and crutching the system by forcing search to use otherwise-obscured numerical IDs (because usernames are case-sensitive, but search engine is not) was harebrained.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Barhandar  
I have zero idea what you’re talking about. I didn’t post here to spark a debate, either. I just wanted to get it off my chest.
Anonymous #5C66
@Sapphie  
I do wonder how many people who are complaining have already completely written it off.

I’m really not feeling G5 so far, and I’ve had a list of criticisms, but I’m still going to at least try to give it a fair chance. I don’t want to dislike it after all.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
@Sapphie  
Well for me, it’s life experience telling me expect the worst so I won’t be disappointed. At this point in life, I’ve seen too many once good companies go down the path of being woke and “inclusive” to the point where I can more easily pick up on the warning signs that indicate an imminent decline in quality. The first warning was the last two seasons of FiM having a heavier focus on inclusivity and the shattering of society’s norms for the sake of accommodating a small population of creatures who are not native to the land of ponies. Now here we are two years later where the synopsis for what is essentially the pilot episode of the whole series got released, and wouldn’t you know, the entire plot is basically the current state of america. A whole movie/series centered around segregation, xenophobia, conspiracy theories, and challenging the status quo, and going by my predictions on how the woke mind works, there is a high chance that Hasbro is not going to portray the “good” and “bad” sides fairly.

The ponies who are the conspiracy theorists, the racists, and the pro-segregationists will be bitter old wealthy/middle class ponies with values and goals in line to what real conservatives have, or I should say, what the left THINKS they have. There will never be a moment where the anti-segregationists and anti-racists are portrayed as having their own unfair opinions, prejudices, and wacky conspiracy theories about the opposing side because claiming that you’re against racism automatically makes you the enlightened good guy who can do no wrong, and that any atrocities committed against the opposing racist side is 100% justified. Now, I COULD be wrong with these predictions, and I HOPE to god I am, but as it currently stands, my theory has a 95% chance of becoming true. Shows like these are the easiest access the left have to the minds of children, and I wholeheartedly believe they will take advantage of that and fill their fragile minds with the ideas that will turn children against their parents over rivaling ideologies.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Humble Oriathan  
Too bad children aren’t stupid idiot dolls the leftists seem to think they are, and wokeness always results in a nosedive in quality.  
they will take advantage of that and fill their fragile minds with the ideas that will turn children against their parents over rivaling ideologies
No different from the past.  
If you’re not a communist by 20, you have no heart.  
If you’re still a communist by 30, you have no brain.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide